Torquay pre season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Torquay pre season

Postby Paignton bluebird » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 pm

hi all any coaches going down to Torquay for the preseason game but staying down for the wk end.
or anyone can car share who are going for wk end.
i have somewhere to stay in paignton as i have family their
cheers
Paignton bluebird

Torquay pre season

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Torquay pre season

Postby Paignton bluebird » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:14 pm

hi guys i live in CAERPHILLY but looking at the best and cheapest way to Torquay.
so if anyone has room in their vehicle and going down to Torquay for the wk end pls get in touch
i will pay towards fuel
ta
Dave
Paignton bluebird

Postby harold pinta » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Return train leaving Caerphilly on the Friday lunchtime and returning from Torquay the Saturday lunchtime or Sunday tea time is £47, you’ll probably get it even cheaper if you split the fares. No holiday traffic, no parking. Lovely job.
harold pinta

Postby Bridgwater Blue » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:58 am

Make allowance for the station being a long way from the ground.
Bridgwater Blue

Postby JJ1927 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:30 am

harold pinta wrote:Return train leaving Caerphilly on the Friday lunchtime and returning from Torquay the Saturday lunchtime or Sunday tea time is £47, you’ll probably get it even cheaper if you split the fares. No holiday traffic, no parking. Lovely job.

Great train journey down between Exeter and Newton Abbot. But as has been said elsewhere the ground is a long way from the station. If you have got time a 10 to 15 minute walk along the prom will get you to the harbour. You can get a bus up to Babacombe/St.Marychurch from there. Otherwise taxi.
JJ1927

Return to General Chat