Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gold membership

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:18 am

When will the club put them on sale
Im waiting to re new my wifes and 2young grand children
My wife did about 8 aways last season and will surely qualify for our first game
We fancy making a weekend of it but cant book anything yet
Imo these should have been available to renew as early bird just like season tickets

Re: Gold membership

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 am

Normally July give the office a call

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:05 am

I might be wrong but I'm think last Tim they were announced towards the end of June and on sale around the 2nd week of July. My friend went to 4 aways last season and Hoping to renew and be able to go to some aways! Hopefully won't be a problem but I'd expect for the first couple of aways it'll be full!

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 am

Even though we sold out our first away game in the premier league last time against West Ham I'm a ST holder but did t attend any aways the season before and had no problem getting a ticket for it.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Even though we sold out our first away game in the premier league last time against West Ham I'm a ST holder but did t attend any aways the season before and had no problem getting a ticket for it.

Yes but our allocation for . Bournmouth will be about half of what we got for west ham so there will defo be a criteria on last seasons away games attended

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:18 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:Even though we sold out our first away game in the premier league last time against West Ham I'm a ST holder but did t attend any aways the season before and had no problem getting a ticket for it.

Yes but our allocation for . Bournmouth will be about half of what we got for west ham so there will defo be a criteria on last seasons away games attended

Very True Troo :P Bournemouth will be abit harder to get tickets for but I'd expect ST holders who have attended say 3 aways or more last season to be able to get tickets for this. For the ways with bigger allocations which surely must be 3-4K I don't Think people will have a prob getting as long as they are ST or Gold members. Of course I might be wrong but last time I never remember having a problem getting tickets for the games I Wanted mates to go to.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:00 pm

I called the ticket office yesterday. They will be out in July and cost more than the £20 for last season's membership.

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:47 am

Gravity wrote:I called the ticket office yesterday. They will be out in July and cost more than the £20 for last season's membership.

Thanks for info

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 am

Anyone received their Membership cards yet ?

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:29 am

stevee1966 wrote:Anyone received their Membership cards yet ?

Season tickets aren't being sent out until beginning of August, so I imagine a similar timescale.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:08 pm

stevee1966 wrote:Anyone received their Membership cards yet ?

The ticket office told me there sending them out early August :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Awesome, was getting a bit antsy with the postman waiting for mine to arrive.