Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Re: OT - Road rage

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:27 am

RV Casual wrote:There's always someone bigger and harder round the corner.

Happened to me in 2016, driving up a road fella comes flying round the bend on the wrong side of the road towards me, call him a f*cking bellend so he slams the breaks on his van 3 of them me on my own, clearly thinking I'm going to shit it he reverses back and goes what you mouthing at you prick so I give him some back then he gets out and goes come on then let's sort it out by here again probably thinking I was going to shit it, the second I got out of my car and started walking towards the tosser he was the one who shit it, 'oh come on mate, I couldn't see', absolute melt.

Just a bunch of bully boys picked on the wrong person on the day.

The one that grips my shit though is people who throw rubbish out of the window when your driving behind them.

Wankers.

I've been cut up many times in my life and will also say I have done it myself.

At this time of my life when it is done to me I just give the other driver a scare. Most will pretend to ignore me knowing they are in the wrong but sometimes I get an apology which results in diffusing everything. No harm done so why carry on like.

When it's me in the wrong I like to thing I acknowledge it be it by a wave signal or motion of my lips saying sorry. Sounds pussy like or is it. Admitting your wrong goes a long way to gaining respect.

Anyway getting to the point are those that just stare away from you when committing the crime are the c**nts.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:56 am

He's lucky he didn't chase the wrong blokes by the sound of it!!

Deffo report if you have the reg plate - take a photo of the damage.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
RV Casual wrote:There's always someone bigger and harder round the corner.

Happened to me in 2016, driving up a road fella comes flying round the bend on the wrong side of the road towards me, call him a f*cking bellend so he slams the breaks on his van 3 of them me on my own, clearly thinking I'm going to shit it he reverses back and goes what you mouthing at you prick so I give him some back then he gets out and goes come on then let's sort it out by here again probably thinking I was going to shit it, the second I got out of my car and started walking towards the tosser he was the one who shit it, 'oh come on mate, I couldn't see', absolute melt.

Just a bunch of bully boys picked on the wrong person on the day.

The one that grips my shit though is people who throw rubbish out of the window when your driving behind them.

Wankers.

I've been cut up many times in my life and will also say I have done it myself.

At this time of my life when it is done to me I just give the other driver a scare. Most will pretend to ignore me knowing they are in the wrong but sometimes I get an apology which results in diffusing everything. No harm done so why carry on like.

When it's me in the wrong I like to thing I acknowledge it be it by a wave signal or motion of my lips saying sorry. Sounds pussy like or is it. Admitting your wrong goes a long way to gaining respect.

Anyway getting to the point are those that just stare away from you when committing the crime are the c**nts.

That's the best attitude to have mate and one I take aswell.

That event was a one off for me, I called him a bellend cos he looked at me like I was wrong, if he'd acknowledged I would have accepted it everyone makes mistakes.

I did it myself on monday, came to the top of a steep narrow lane, pulled out and a fella came round the bend, I braked, he slowed down flashed me out I stuck my hand up in a sorry/thank you kind of way, he waved back and on we went

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:35 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:He's lucky he didn't chase the wrong blokes by the sound of it!!

Spot on. Next time he could chase after a crazier bloke who got a bigger weapon.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:35 pm

murphy wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:He's lucky he didn't chase the wrong blokes by the sound of it!!

Spot on. Next time he could chase after a crazier bloke who got a bigger weapon.

Mate of mine from Paisley, absolute nutter, was driving back from Edinburgh after his shift when a bloke threw a bottle at his car on the M8 then sped off a slip road, my mate chased him trying to smash his car with a spanner and generally going mental. The guy in my mates passenger seat was actually crying and pleading with him to stop because he thought he was about to die in a mad crash. The other driver eventually got away, as you say it’s all about chasing the wrong bloke. I subscribe to the hold your hand up and say sorry when your in the wrong tactic posted earlier, takes the heat out the situation and lowers your stress levels.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 pm

To my shame I've punched one guy in Bristol and nutted another both in road rage incidents.

I've calmed down as I've got older and try not to lose it and as others say just a nod or wave let's it pass without incident.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:03 pm

If the other driver spat into your car the crime scene investigators can retrieve the spittle and send it off to see whether the driver’s dna is on the database. He can be identified by that. He will have to account as to why it was in your car. You have a witness albeit he is not independent. It’s a matter how far you wish to proceed with it.
Post a reply