Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hoilett deal closer than we think?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:29 pm

Hoilett likes every single Cardiff post either on Instagram and twitter, like when we sign players, kit release photo from today etc.

I know it’s not a lot but if you were leaving the club and weren’t going to stay surely you wouldn’t care?

I believe he’s definately staying and hopefully be announced soon

Re: Hoilett deal closer than we think?

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:31 pm

He probably has someone looking after his account.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Quite a few on the forum have been saying that because Hoilett hasn't committed yet then just let him go, with some being quite derogatory.

As i see it, he is at the end of his contract and will try to get the best deal for himself, and why shouldn't he. It's not just a football thing. In any job you look at your options and try to achieve the best deal.

If it takes a little time then so be it. I hope he decides to stay.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He probably has someone looking after his account.

I don’t think he does he’s not a global superstar...

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:58 pm

stevee1966 wrote:Quite a few on the forum have been saying that because Hoilett hasn't committed yet then just let him go, with some being quite derogatory.

As i see it, he is at the end of his contract and will try to get the best deal for himself, and why shouldn't he. It's not just a football thing. In any job you look at your options and try to achieve the best deal.

If it takes a little time then so be it. I hope he decides to stay.

Good post and I always believed he would sign so I hope so as well.
He’s no difference than most players in the same position. Just look at stubby Wilshere at Arsenal.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:18 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

He doesn't need to be :lol:
Most the players have someone do it, some even have 2 one open and another private.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:48 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Most the players have someone do it, some even have 2 one open and another private.

A load of city players definately run there own account

Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:57 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

A load of city players definately run there own account

I'm not saying they don't run them but they certainly have help. Just because they have personal looking pictures on them doesn't mean they are sat there running it all day liking everything, adding City pictures etc. You can even tell some of them use the same company who add the same kind of photos on at the same time, sometimes the same picture. As far as I'm aware it's standard practice.

Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Junior Hoilett is still 'likely' to sign his next contract for Cardiff City FC, despite a hiccup (that isn't necessarily the alleged Stoke City bid) :thumbright:

time will tell but I trust the source in this case :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:12 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Hoilett likes every single Cardiff post either on Instagram and twitter, like when we sign players, kit release photo from today etc.

I know it’s not a lot but if you were leaving the club and weren’t going to stay surely you wouldn’t care?

I believe he’s definately staying and hopefully be announced soon

I've noticed this. There was a day recently where he liked a load of tweets about him signing a new contract. I was expecting it to be announced soon after that!