Sergej Milinković-Savić

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sergej Milinković-Savić

Postby Wolfpac » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:42 pm

What a menace he looked today for the Serbans, plays for Lazio so possibly out of our price range but he looked class, quick skilful composed, caused Costa Rica al sorts of problems.
Wolfpac

Sergej Milinković-Savić

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sergej Milinković-Savić

Postby jimmy_rat » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Would be awesome, he was class. Would also cost nearer 50m.

Been linked to United for yonks and more recently Real Madrid, Arsenal and PSG. However, looks like he's off to Juventus. So we don't have a chance.
jimmy_rat

Postby Wolfpac » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:Would be awesome, he was class. Would also cost nearer 50m.

Been linked to United for yonks and more recently Real Madrid, Arsenal and PSG. However, looks like he's off to Juventus. So we don't have a chance.

Not heard of him until today fair play wanted by all the big boys
Wolfpac

Postby PtB » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:09 am

I watch Lazio a fair bit, this lad is class. I reckon he’d be way out of out price range though.....
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby Logie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 am

Couple of clubs interested in him for around 65mil mark
Logie

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 am

Jesus Christ this forum is so out of touch with modern football. The amount of silly posts I see where people are saying we should go for a player and he's being linked with £30m+ moves to big clubs. Embarrassing :banghead:
TAP_Sheep

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:03 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:Jesus Christ this forum is so out of touch with modern football. The amount of silly posts I see where people are saying we should go for a player and he's being linked with £30m+ moves to big clubs. Embarrassing :banghead:

Why? Wolfpac clearly stated he looked good in the World Cup. Then I informed him the level he is at, Wolfpac stated he hadn't heard of him. He didn't say we should sign him!! Everyone else since has also said he's way out of touch.

Good post by Wolfpac, highlighting good players at the world cup. Keep it up. There might be a gem.
jimmy_rat

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:09 am

TAP_Sheep wrote:Jesus Christ this forum is so out of touch with modern football. The amount of silly posts I see where people are saying we should go for a player and he's being linked with £30m+ moves to big clubs. Embarrassing :banghead:

Foolish response, if you have nothing better to input, say nothing mate :thumbup:

I was just highlighting a player who I think looks a prospect, and I am quite savvy with my footballers, I research a lot but this player has fallen through the mind map.
Wolfpac

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Wolfpac wrote:

Foolish response, if you have nothing better to input, say nothing mate :thumbup:

I was just highlighting a player who I think looks a prospect, and I am quite savvy with my footballers, I research a lot but this player has fallen through the mind map.

I didn't mean to come across as arsey I have, so apologies for that fella :oops: But it's aimed at the forum in general, a lot of people saying we stuff like "we should sign Grealish", when he's being linked with £40m move to Spurs. Does my nut in :lol:
TAP_Sheep

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:38 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

I didn't mean to come across as arsey I have, so apologies for that fella :oops: But it's aimed at the forum in general, a lot of people saying we stuff like "we should sign Grealish", when he's being linked with £40m move to Spurs. Does my nut in :lol:

almost as annoying as people claiming to be in the know.

whens amari bell signing? :laughing6:
paulh_85

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:43 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

I don't know, ask Alan Nixon :thumbright:
TAP_Sheep

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:47 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

No worries mate, I'm one of the good ones, no malice from me here, we all want to sign the best players the world has to offer :thumbup:
Wolfpac

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Wolfpac wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

No worries mate, I'm one of the good ones, no malice from me here, we all want to sign the best players the world has to offer :thumbup:

Aye, heard that Ronaldo fella wants a new club, 33, getting on a bit but can do a job coming on as a sub for Zohore :thumbup:
TAP_Sheep

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:35 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Have to agree with paulh here as you were flinging all sorts of names about at one time. Now that did annoy a lot of posters.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby TAP_Sheep » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:09 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Have to agree with paulh here as you were flinging all sorts of names about at one time. Now that did annoy a lot of posters.

Reading could be your friend, I quoted Alan Nixon’s tweets every time actually. All I did was create a topic about it :)
TAP_Sheep

Postby paulh_85 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:44 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:

Reading could be your friend, I quoted Alan Nixon’s tweets every time actually. All I did was create a topic about it :)

Incorrect, you made a point of saying you had it confirmed yourself too :thumbup:
paulh_85

Postby ThomasC » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:12 pm

ThomasC

Return to General Chat