' ROLLING STONES CARDIFF '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GrangeEndStar » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Really pleased I went, seen them before here in 2006 but this time was better. Great vibe in town before and after the gig too. The Milleniun (never Principality) is a great stadium slap-bang in a lovely City - not many stadiums where you can have a beer or meal and walk straight in and of course straight out for more action.

They truly are one of the greats and I can't believe Jaggers energy to do what he does and sing like that for two hours without missing a beat. And Keef is just class. Plus Mick me mentioned City being back in the PL and that they'd been down Caroline Street (never chip or chippy alley/lane etc).
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' ROLLING STONES CARDIFF '

Postby davejohns74 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:20 pm

bought tickts for me and karen but she took her bitch frend insted of givin them back
davejohns74

Postby Charlie Harper » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:25 pm

davejohns74 wrote:bought tickts for me and karen but she took her bitch frend insted of givin them back

Hope it wasn't Angie cos she's a bitch :wave:
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Sven » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:16 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Really pleased I went, seen them before here in 2006 but this time was better. Great vibe in town before and after the gig too. The Milleniun (never Principality) is a great stadium slap-bang in a lovely City - not many stadiums where you can have a beer or meal and walk straight in and of course straight out for more action.

They truly are one of the greats and I can't believe Jaggers energy to do what he does and sing like that for two hours without missing a beat. And Keef is just class. Plus Mick me mentioned City being back in the PL and that they'd been down Caroline Street (never chip or chippy alley/lane etc).

Paul, setting aside the two clowns above, I agree! I was at the concert and thought they were superb! :thumbright:

A great performance that put Beyonce and Jay-Z to shame and showed that there's life in the old dogs yet! :laughing6:

The ginger bloke will have to go some this weekend to better that! :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby GrangeEndStar » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Sven wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Really pleased I went, seen them before here in 2006 but this time was better. Great vibe in town before and after the gig too. The Milleniun (never Principality) is a great stadium slap-bang in a lovely City - not many stadiums where you can have a beer or meal and walk straight in and of course straight out for more action.

Paul, setting aside the two clowns above, I agree! I was at the concert and thought they were superb! :thumbright:

A great performance that put Beyonce and Jay-Z to shame and showed that there's life in the old dogs yet! :laughing6:

The ginger bloke will have to go some this weekend to better that! :ayatollah:

Glad you enjoyed it Chris, some folks who follow them to nearly every gig said it was the best theyve seen them. Their one of those bands that you've just got to see and your right, they've still got it in spades. :thumbup:
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Danny Says » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:08 pm

When will Charlie, Keith and Ronnie become Sir Charlie, Sir Keith and Sir Ronnie - don't get why Jagger was singled out for a gong :?: :roll:
Danny Says

Postby mr_nellio » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Went to see them in Edinburgh. Got lucky dip tickets for 30 quid each!!

Fantastic gig. Really enjoyed it.
Blue for life
mr_nellio

Postby Bananas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Rally disappointed with it. Showing their age now. :(
Bananas

Postby Sven » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:33 am

Bananas wrote:Rally disappointed with it. Showing their age now. :(

Aye, aye! ;) :thumbright: :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat