Dan Gosling?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dan Gosling?

Postby SA17 Bluebird » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:17 am

A rumour taken from Twitter, some may know this guy, he’s usually close to the money.
Attachments
EAF4B384-F897-4E2D-9F16-258F97119627.jpeg
EAF4B384-F897-4E2D-9F16-258F97119627.jpeg (114.43 KiB) Viewed 2847 times
WEST WALES BLUEBIRDS
SA17 Bluebird

Dan Gosling?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Dan Gosling?

Postby Dahboy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:57 am

Good experience good pro and would fit in to our style of football :ayatollah:
Dahboy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:03 am

Dahboy wrote:Good experience good pro and would fit in to our style of football :ayatollah:

What type of player is he mate? Can u compare him to another more famous player please.
I’ve heard of him but can’t say that I remember seeinhim play.
Cheers
bluebirdoct1962

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:04 am

Hope this is true, the right side needs addressing....perfect for us IF true.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/3 ... g/overview

:ayatollah:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby montyblue » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Fell down the pecking order with everton about 10 years ago never did much for me to be honest been around the block we want top quality or as near as we can get, just picking up players to fill the squad is not what i want but some other people would disagree
montyblue

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:04 pm

This would be a good signing.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby buckleys brewery » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:12 pm

montyblue wrote:Fell down the pecking order with everton about 10 years ago never did much for me to be honest been around the block we want top quality or as near as we can get, just picking up players to fill the squad is not what i want but some other people would disagree

Choo has already said, no prima Donna signings this season. If you want to see top quality players, you’ll have to go to the Etihad or Old Trafford.
buckleys brewery

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:26 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
montyblue wrote:Fell down the pecking order with everton about 10 years ago never did much for me to be honest been around the block we want top quality or as near as we can get, just picking up players to fill the squad is not what i want but some other people would disagree

Choo has already said, no prima Donna signings this season. If you want to see top quality players, you’ll have to go to the Etihad or Old Trafford.

Agreed, and I'm sure he will run through walls for NW..

All about opinions though. :thumbup:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby Llan_Blue » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Exactly the type of player we need. Don’t know why people are saying he’s not top quality he’s played 89 games in the premier league the last three seasons. Don’t do that if your an average player.
Llan_Blue

Postby Wardy64 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Good player, depends on fee.
Wardy64

Postby Dahboy » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:55 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:Good experience good pro and would fit in to our style of football :ayatollah:

What type of player is he mate? Can u compare him to another more famous player please.
I’ve heard of him but can’t say that I remember seeinhim play.
Cheers

Energetic midfielder a poor mans scholes :D A Joe ralls type of midfielder gets up and down the pitch and can pick out a pass.
Dahboy

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Saw him play for Plymouth a few times but never rated him,could never see wat the fuss was about.
Not for me.
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:20 pm

Im a Toffee as well as a Bluebird. watched Gosling for a couple of seasons. Evertonians all rate his ability, but a gobshite over the contract run down. He’s a mobile midfielder, prefers centre or right (i think he played RB a bit too) - think a poor man’s Pirlo with a bit more energy up and down. The lad can pass mind, he’s talented. And he knows where the goal is. I always liked him, and to be honest i see similarities now with Tom Davies. Problem with Gosling is injurues - very prone to them. If he’d have had more luck im sure he would have been an England regular. I’d say go for it, if fit, he’s a very good player and would give us more control in the middle of the park. The caveat is injuries. Hes a different player to Gunnar and i wouldn’t see him as a direct replacement. A good squad addition and guaranteed starter if fit.
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:07 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:

Spot on. We're not going to spend fortunes on prima donnas this time around so he seems just our kind of player
CF23 Bluebird

Return to General Chat