Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gunnarsson - World Cup Video

Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 pm

A couple of weeks ago I'd had the incredible pleasure of meeting Gunnarsson in Iceland to help me create a video I've just released for the World Cup. I know people have their different views on him on this forum but the guy is such a legend. We already had the likes of Fernandinho / Eriksen / Bernardo Silva helping us out as they follow us on Instagram but being a Cardiff fan I really wanted Aron to be involved. When I reached out to him he put a ton of other commitments aside in such a busy time for him during his recovery, and we met up in a little corner of Iceland.

He was such a good lad, proud father, very funny, down to earth and above all incredibly passionate about Cardiff and proud of all he's helped achieve for us. Goes without saying I would be completely gutted if he left us - as we saw today, the heart & fight he has is unrivalled.

He was so excited about playing Argentina & keeping Messi quiet, so I'm so happy the hard work he put in to just get on that pitch was rewarded. All the best luck to him for the rest of the tournament - Iceland are my adopted country for the next month!

Here's the final video we just launched if you want to see it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cbg7O0ZzGA

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it!

Re: Gunnarsson - World Cup Video

Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:48 am

Great video mate. Really enjoyed it.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:50 pm

I really hope he stays. He's got something to prove in the Premiership, as last time he was disappointing and , anyway, Medel played in his preferred position.
He's a leader and has lots of international experience.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Briliant fella fair play