I'm so bored of being at home!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:56 am

There's only so much TV you can watch! Any suggestions anyone?
Once a blue always a blue44

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: I'm so bored of being at home!

Postby Xcasual » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:00 am

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:There's only so much TV you can watch! Any suggestions anyone?

Tomorrow mate http://www.kontaktkombat.co
Xcasual

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:07 am

Xcasual wrote:
Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:There's only so much TV you can watch! Any suggestions anyone?

That looks something that would be right up my street - the only problem is at the moment due to poor health Iam not able to but hopefully it's definitely something that I could explore in the future. Thanks for the suggestion mate :thumbup:

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:09 am

Ive never been much of an Indoor type person but not able to do much over the last 6 months! Being in the house is driving me mad and I'm probably driving my other half mad too by constantly moaning about it.lol
Just trying to think of something useful and constructive to do that doesn't involve too much physical activity (not being rude here!).

Postby City Slicker » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Xcasual wrote:

Is it suitable for all ages?
City Slicker

Postby Bananas » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:23 pm

Get a job? Do some voluntary work?? Go to the gym?? Get a bike?? Generally just get off your arse!! :laughing6: :wave:
Bananas

Postby Xcasual » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Once a blue always a blue44 wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

That looks something that would be right up my street - the only problem is at the moment due to poor health Iam not able to but hopefully it's definitely something that I could explore in the future. Thanks for the suggestion mate :thumbup:

You’re welcome
Xcasual

Postby Xcasual » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:44 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Sure is mate :thumbup: There’s kids from 12 right up to 55Yr old that train regularly.
Xcasual

Postby #1ScouseBluebird » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:49 pm

Buy a guitar and learn to play. Good for the soul. When i ain’t working, looking after the kids or watching our team i’m generally found hugging a Fender Telecaster or Stratocaster. Happy days.
#1ScouseBluebird

Postby Xcasual » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Just in case anyone is interested,Sunday class has moved to here
YMCA Plas
2 Shakespeare Street
Cardiff, CF24 3ES
T:029 2046 4463
5-6pm
1st lesson free then £5 per class.
Xcasual

Postby Bananas » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Xcasual wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Sure is mate :thumbup: There’s kids from 12 right up to 55Yr old that train regularly.

Great advice, as long as you are not all roiders. I'm 59, go the gym 3 times a week as well as cycling and the gym has quite a few idiots with tattoos and obviously on steroids :old:
Bananas

Postby Xcasual » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Bananas wrote:
Xcasual wrote:
City Slicker wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

Great advice, as long as you are not all roiders. I'm 59, go the gym 3 times a week as well as cycling and the gym has quite a few idiots with tattoos and obviously on steroids :old:

No big egos in our club ,Cant deal with that crap.
Xcasual

Postby stephendavid » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:01 am

Get a job you lazy t###
stephendavid

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 am

stephendavid wrote:Get a job you lazy t###

I have already got a job thankyou very much!

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:45 am

stephendavid wrote:Get a job you lazy t###

Learn to read you lazy t### old 44 is suffering with poor health and that's why he is housebound for now. :roll:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:47 am

Find something to complain about. It takes up hours of your spare time and delivers a dam good feeling if you can change something for the better. However you will need a thick skin ;)

Good luck
Tony Blue Williams

Postby bluebird04 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:03 am

honestly I went through a phase where I wouldn't leave the house mental health issues kept me locked away, I found gardening a great way to free yourself from the mind, and it doesn't have to be heavy gardening, buy a small pot, bit of compost, and buy some fruit, and plant the seeds, its amazing what that can do for you, also, go out into the garden, and read a book, things like that its crazy, your out in nature, so you don't feel locked inside, and reading helps your mind wander
bluebird04

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:32 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Find something to complain about. It takes up hours of your spare time and delivers a dam good feeling if you can change something for the better. However you will need a thick skin ;)

Good luck

For once I can't complain about Cardiff city! Lol :bluescarf:

Postby ThomasC » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:35 am

Good luck

the season hasn't started yet :lol:
ThomasC

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:43 am

bluebird04 wrote:honestly I went through a phase where I wouldn't leave the house mental health issues kept me locked away, I found gardening a great way to free yourself from the mind, and it doesn't have to be heavy gardening, buy a small pot, bit of compost, and buy some fruit, and plant the seeds, its amazing what that can do for you, also, go out into the garden, and read a book, things like that its crazy, your out in nature, so you don't feel locked inside, and reading helps your mind wander

Thanks for the comments mate and sorry to hear you went through a difficult time. Although I've currently got something that physically keeps me from doing quite abit I'm finding that as a result mental health issues are taking over! That said there are people a lot worse off than me and my problem will hopefully be resolved soon but I guess there's people out there who's problems will never resolve so I got to be grateful for that. I think the title of the post was abit of light and jokey way of saying that I feel down in the dumps and at times have got so frustrated I just don't see much point in it all. The problem I've found is that the more time you have to think about things the worse it is. Things that happened in the past - really bad things that usually I can bat away make me angry and upset and of course it just goes around continuously in my head. I keep thinking for goodness sake everyone's got crap going on so pull yourself together there's a lot worse going on and my life could be far far worse - I think I need to try and focus on otHers rather than self pity but it's easier said than done. Usually I wouldn't say all this on a football messageboard but as its annonimous (to a certain extent) and I don't tell any of my family or friends about it (bar my partner) I thought perhaps it would be the best place to come. I hope that what I've written doesn't affect anyone else and feel free to comment on it. I'm sure all will be better soon and thankgod Cardiff got promoted as it saved my life!

Postby GENERAL CHAT » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:49 am

Been off since the 8th of December, with a work related injury. Full prognosis will not be until this coming December, so I cam empathise with you. Not even able to do much around the house either. Although I am getting out a bit now though.
Netflix and you tube have had a hammering. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edmund: Have you ever been to Wales, Baldrick?
Baldrick: No, but I've often thought that I'd like to.
Edmund: Well don't. It's a ghastly place. Huge gangs of tough, sinewy men roam the valleys terrifying people with their close-harmony singing
GENERAL CHAT

Postby dogfound » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Good luck

red seats mate...and should they change them you can lead the freedom fighters in getting the red fire extinguishers changed to blue ones in the offices under the main stand..
dogfound

Return to General Chat