FOOTBALLER SPOTTED AT CATHEDRAL SCHOOL

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Im currently in class atm and i attend cathedral, i dont know who it is but one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children, i will try to find more about who he is
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: FOOTBALLER SPOTTED AT CATHEDRAL SCHOOL

Postby City Slicker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Im currently in class atm and i attend cathedral, i dont know who it is but one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children, i will try to find more about who he is

If it's that bloody Neymar I'll be disappointed. That'll just show we got no ambition at all FFS! :banghead:
City Slicker

Postby paulh_85 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Im currently in class atm and i attend cathedral, i dont know who it is but one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children, i will try to find more about who he is

do your school know your using the internet during class time?
paulh_85

Postby Wayne S » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Get a pic.
Wayne S

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

I had a free period, were not allowed phones in school that how pathetic it is, my form tutor said they cant say the name but they said he plays for west brom so i guess it could be Jay Rodriguez
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:I had a free period, were not allowed phones in school that how pathetic it is, my form tutor said they cant say the name but they said he plays for west brom so i guess it could be Jay Rodriguez

It could be born Jay Rodriguez, he was born in that well known French town of Burnley.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

God i was meant to put jay rodriguez on a different thread lol
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby CPbluebird02 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

There is currently no French players at West Brom but the only players I think it could be would be rondon or Chadli.
Cameron the general
CPbluebird02

Postby maltablue » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm

I,m going for chadli as he is from belgium but i think he,s on 40 to 50 k at the moment but could be one of the loans. :?:
maltablue

Postby langstoneBlue » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Allan Nyom, he's a RB plays for Cameroon but of French origin.

Would be perfect
langstoneBlue

Postby davids » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Could be Damour looking for a new school for his kids?

Although he doesn't play for West Brom :lol:
davids

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

It’s Laurent Blanc, he’s come out of retirement to solve our RB crisis

His 2 sons Paul & Barry are enrolling into Howells
Wolfpac

Postby BluebirdsTilIDie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Would you even look for a school before you signed I don’t think you would personally
BluebirdsTilIDie

Postby welshrarebit » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Nah it’s zidane.
welshrarebit

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Would you even look for a school before you signed I don’t think you would personally

Thats what i thought, but maybe whoever they were talking about have been signed and not been shown
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Can't be anyone as been seen at wrong school? city only accept players who's kids go to Howells :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby welshrarebit » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Exactly. You never hear stories of these footballers checking out Whitchurch- yet that school produced one of the worlds best players. And an elite cyclist and rugby player ;-)
welshrarebit

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 am

welshrarebit wrote:Exactly. You never hear stories of these footballers checking out Whitchurch- yet that school produced one of the worlds best players. And an elite cyclist and rugby player ;-)

Whos the cyclist?
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby BlueDredd » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 am

Dalman: Kev.. Pack your bags. We're getting the band back together

Kevin Theophile-Catherine: ... je suis en route
JUDGEMENT TIME!
BlueDredd

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 am

BlueDredd wrote:Dalman: Kev.. Pack your bags. We're getting the band back together

Kevin Theophile-Catherine: ... je suis en route

:laughing5:

Acorn in next then
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby rumpo kid » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 am

Whats this not allowing mobile phones in class all about - thought the brats told the teachers what to do these days.
rumpo kid

Postby norms76 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:Exactly. You never hear stories of these footballers checking out Whitchurch- yet that school produced one of the worlds best players. And an elite cyclist and rugby player ;-)

Whos the cyclist?

Team Sky’s Geraint Thomas.
norms76

Postby Rita Pidsdale » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Busted fella,

one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children

Students from the Cathedral school conduct themselves somewhat grammatically better than the text you type. I reckon the closest you have been to this educational establishment is a day trip from Radyr Comp ;)
I'm Leaving on a Jetplane
Rita Pidsdale

Postby HARRYccfc1927 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Busted fella,

one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children

Students from the Cathedral school conduct themselves somewhat grammatically better than the text you type. I reckon the closest you have been to this educational establishment is a day trip from Radyr Comp ;)

Im not really a cathedral boy, i was made by my parents in year 7 and tried to get expelled to go to Radyr, ive been suspended 3 times and still cant get out of there, its a bunch of rich snobs tbh
CCFC OK
HARRYccfc1927

Postby Gavin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:12 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Busted fella,

Im not really a cathedral boy, i was made by my parents in year 7 and tried to get expelled to go to Radyr, ive been suspended 3 times and still cant get out of there, its a bunch of rich snobs tbh

Make the most of your good opportunities, you'll wish you had later in life
Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
Gavin

Postby dogfound » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Busted fella,

hmmm. what..they implant a grammar chip on entry ?
dogfound

Return to General Chat