Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOOTBALLER SPOTTED AT CATHEDRAL SCHOOL

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Im currently in class atm and i attend cathedral, i dont know who it is but one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children, i will try to find more about who he is

Re: FOOTBALLER SPOTTED AT CATHEDRAL SCHOOL

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:54 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Im currently in class atm and i attend cathedral, i dont know who it is but one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children, i will try to find more about who he is

If it's that bloody Neymar I'll be disappointed. That'll just show we got no ambition at all FFS! :banghead:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Im currently in class atm and i attend cathedral, i dont know who it is but one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children, i will try to find more about who he is

do your school know your using the internet during class time?

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:39 pm

Get a pic.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:13 pm

I had a free period, were not allowed phones in school that how pathetic it is, my form tutor said they cant say the name but they said he plays for west brom so i guess it could be Jay Rodriguez

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:18 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:I had a free period, were not allowed phones in school that how pathetic it is, my form tutor said they cant say the name but they said he plays for west brom so i guess it could be Jay Rodriguez

It could be born Jay Rodriguez, he was born in that well known French town of Burnley.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

God i was meant to put jay rodriguez on a different thread lol

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:25 pm

There is currently no French players at West Brom but the only players I think it could be would be rondon or Chadli.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 pm

I,m going for chadli as he is from belgium but i think he,s on 40 to 50 k at the moment but could be one of the loans. :?:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:52 pm

Allan Nyom, he's a RB plays for Cameroon but of French origin.

Would be perfect

Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Could be Damour looking for a new school for his kids?

Although he doesn't play for West Brom :lol:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:19 pm

It’s Laurent Blanc, he’s come out of retirement to solve our RB crisis

His 2 sons Paul & Barry are enrolling into Howells

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Would you even look for a school before you signed I don’t think you would personally

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Nah it’s zidane.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:19 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Would you even look for a school before you signed I don’t think you would personally

Thats what i thought, but maybe whoever they were talking about have been signed and not been shown

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Can't be anyone as been seen at wrong school? city only accept players who's kids go to Howells :laughing6:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Exactly. You never hear stories of these footballers checking out Whitchurch- yet that school produced one of the worlds best players. And an elite cyclist and rugby player ;-)

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:51 am

welshrarebit wrote:Exactly. You never hear stories of these footballers checking out Whitchurch- yet that school produced one of the worlds best players. And an elite cyclist and rugby player ;-)

Whos the cyclist?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 am

Dalman: Kev.. Pack your bags. We're getting the band back together

Kevin Theophile-Catherine: ... je suis en route

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:22 am

BlueDredd wrote:Dalman: Kev.. Pack your bags. We're getting the band back together

Kevin Theophile-Catherine: ... je suis en route

:laughing5:

Acorn in next then

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:38 am

Whats this not allowing mobile phones in class all about - thought the brats told the teachers what to do these days.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:07 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:Exactly. You never hear stories of these footballers checking out Whitchurch- yet that school produced one of the worlds best players. And an elite cyclist and rugby player ;-)

Whos the cyclist?

Team Sky’s Geraint Thomas.

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Busted fella,

one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children

Students from the Cathedral school conduct themselves somewhat grammatically better than the text you type. I reckon the closest you have been to this educational establishment is a day trip from Radyr Comp ;)

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Busted fella,

one of my teachers have just told me a footballer is looking around the school who is from france with his children

Students from the Cathedral school conduct themselves somewhat grammatically better than the text you type. I reckon the closest you have been to this educational establishment is a day trip from Radyr Comp ;)

Im not really a cathedral boy, i was made by my parents in year 7 and tried to get expelled to go to Radyr, ive been suspended 3 times and still cant get out of there, its a bunch of rich snobs tbh

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:12 pm

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Busted fella,

Im not really a cathedral boy, i was made by my parents in year 7 and tried to get expelled to go to Radyr, ive been suspended 3 times and still cant get out of there, its a bunch of rich snobs tbh

Make the most of your good opportunities, you'll wish you had later in life

Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:13 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:

Busted fella,

hmmm. what..they implant a grammar chip on entry ?