Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: ' Vincent Tan / Junior Hoilett '

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:34 am

UPDATED:

Cardiff City are hoping to announce new deals for Aron Gunnarsson and Junior Hoilett next week as the planning begins in earnest for the new Premier League campaign.

The Bluebirds had hoped to tie up extended contracts for the two Neil Warnock favourites by the end of this week, but that is unlikely to happen.

Neil Warnock has just spent 10 days with Cardiff owner Vincent Tan in Malaysia and is due back in the Welsh capital this weekend to finalise the process.

However, Gunnarsson and Hoilett have each been offered substantially improved new terms and Cardiff anticipate they will put pen to paper.

Cardiff have pretty much done the deal with Junior Hoilett and it will be announced next week :thumbright: :bluebird:

The package for Hoilett is said to be pretty much done and dusted and would keep him tied to Cardiff for at least another two years.

From this weeks interview with Vincent Tan

VINCENT TAN:

“I’m very happy that Cardiff has earned promotion. The joke is always that we are a one-season wonder. I pray that we can stay up there for a long, long time.” Tan added.

“Being in the Premier League is so much different compared to the Championship. Financially it’s like heaven and hell,”

"Philppines goalkeeper Neil Etheridge played an important role in Cardiff’s return to the EPL."

"Besides that, they will also have the pace and trickery of Junior Hoilett to dance around defenders next season."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Vincent Tan / Junior Hoilett '

Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:56 am

:bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:14 am

You have to say Tan is working wonders here. Even the most stupid of person that still holds a grudge cannot deny the fact that he really has done a sterling job in running the club as a business.

You look at the trouble hitting Villa and have to be thankful that we have not made any HMRC headlines for a number of years, haven't splashed silly money about and lets face it, now have a united club right through the entire set up. It is fantastic feeling and I just think Tan deserves a lot of credit.

He is a billionaire and you don't get to that without taking risks. Some pay off some don't but its crucial to learn from them which he has done so at Cardiff. You also don't get to billionaire status without knowing a lot of people in the big circles, and the Sultan example just sums that up, and how these connections can help us.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=197243

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:29 am

He actually admitted he made mistakes and is sorry . So I think we should all move on to be honest especially with the right manager for the job finally

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:34 am

RYANBLUE wrote:You have to say Tan is working wonders here. Even the most stupid of person that still holds a grudge cannot deny the fact that he really has done a sterling job in running the club as a business.

You look at the trouble hitting Villa and have to be thankful that we have not made any HMRC headlines for a number of years, haven't splashed silly money about and lets face it, now have a united club right through the entire set up. It is fantastic feeling and I just think Tan deserves a lot of credit.

He is a billionaire and you don't get to that without taking risks. Some pay off some don't but its crucial to learn from them which he has done so at Cardiff. You also don't get to billionaire status without knowing a lot of people in the big circles, and the Sultan example just sums that up, and how these connections can help us.

Ryan, what has this got to do with Junior Hoilett?

You've not mentioned Hoilett or Tans comments on him once and thats is the topic :bluebird:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:37 am

Forever Blue wrote:
RYANBLUE wrote:You have to say Tan is working wonders here. Even the most stupid of person that still holds a grudge cannot deny the fact that he really has done a sterling job in running the club as a business.

You've not mentioned Hoilett or Tans comments on him once and thats is the topic :bluebird:

You gotta learn to NOT put his name in the Subject Line. :lol:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:02 am

Wayne S wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You gotta learn to NOT put his name in the Subject Line. :lol:

:lol:

Wayne, I said 6 months ago I want to talk about football more and not keep going over old ground, but some want to keep the arguments going. I have my views and they have been posted a 1,000 times :thumbright: :bluebird:

Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:55 am

Cardiff City are hoping to announce new deals for Aron Gunnarsson and Junior Hoilett next week as the planning begins in earnest for the new Premier League campaign.

The Bluebirds had hoped to tie up extended contracts for the two Neil Warnock favourites by the end of this week, but that is unlikely to happen.

Neil Warnock has just spent 10 days with Cardiff owner Vincent Tan in Malaysia and is due back in the Welsh capital this weekend to finalise the process.

However, Gunnarsson and Hoilett have each been offered substantially improved new terms and Cardiff anticipate they will put pen to paper.

Cardiff have pretty much done the deal with Junior Hoilett and it will be announced next week :thumbright: :bluebird:

The package for Hoilett is said to be pretty much done and dusted and would keep him tied to Cardiff for at least another two years.

Re: Updated: ' Vincent Tan / Junior Hoilett '

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:22 am

A good bit if business if they sign new contracts. We need a united and strong squad next season. Hoilett will hopefully have some competition and the ice man represents a good solid squad player. I see these lads as prem league quality. Our additions on top of the likes of these will hopefully give us strength in depth without losing the identity and spirit NW has crafted at the club. Tan is saying all the right things - low key, under the radar, keep them guessing. I cant complain, this club has a really bright future. Its exciting times. And i dont agree with splashing the cash. Setting and debating arbitrary figures for a spend is pointless. Let Warnock tease some value out the market - better than 25m on a big name charlie.

Re: Updated: ' Vincent Tan / Junior Hoilett '

Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:50 am

Annis you are jumping the boat, RYANBLUE is simply giving VT credit and nothing more.

Also in the article it says we got a player coming in next week well what I read on WalesOnline. :bluebird: :ayatollah: