' Fulham Owner has a Dig at Cardiff City '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Fulham Owner has a Dig at Cardiff City '

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue May 29, 2018 3:10 pm

A club that's biggest honour to date is winning the now defunct intertoto cup, a one off tournament for failure clubs.

I'll listen to him when they are a big club [ntil then keep looking up.
WelshPatriot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby stephendavid » Tue May 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Seen that moustache of his.......how can he dig at anyone mind
stephendavid

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue May 29, 2018 3:49 pm

He wouldn't look out of place in The Village People with a tache like that. He really is a Cottager.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby HarriRhys22 » Tue May 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Another small London club in Premiership,money took them into top League like last time but they’ve never progressed and still struggle to fill there little ground!
HarriRhys22

Postby dogfound » Tue May 29, 2018 4:32 pm

cheeky kent...not buying anymore pringles..
dogfound

Postby Wayne S » Tue May 29, 2018 4:37 pm

dogfound wrote:cheeky kent...not buying anymore pringles..

:lol:
Wayne S

Postby Blueboys1927 » Tue May 29, 2018 5:12 pm

What a complete cock this chairman is. Sadly though, he is minted and I think they will spend big and probably finish mid table easily. Villa would have been better going up, as they would not have spent like Foolham will :bluebird:
Blueboys1927

Postby montyblue » Tue May 29, 2018 5:29 pm

" grange end star" i just pissed myself laughing at your comment diawen i have' nt stoppped laughing
montyblue

Postby TheHangedMan » Tue May 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Where does he live and what's his address, I've had a bad week so wouldn't mind having a chat with this geezer.

Why do they come out with this shit? Wos he trying to achieve?

P.S. What's his address? :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby pembroke allan » Tue May 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:What a complete cock this chairman is. Sadly though, he is minted and I think they will spend big and probably finish mid table easily. Villa would have been better going up, as they would not have spent like Foolham will :bluebird:

Since when as spending big garaunteed staying up in any division? :o
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Tue May 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Typically American rhetoric. "We've achieved (albeit by the back door), I have the money, so now we now have a devine right to greatness and I'll be letting you all know about it!" :oops:

As others have said, if it wasn't for the fortuitous signing of Mitrovic on loan, Fulham were going nowhere. However, it is what it is and they start the season level on points with Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool et al :thumbright:

Of course, "et al" includes a certain Cardiff City FC that finished above them in the Championship table ON MERIT, Mr Khan! :clap:

So up his own backside, I'm thinking this man and the allegiance jumping AV3 (whose motto is "I'm not arrogant: I'm just a lot better than you!"could be one and the same! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Tue May 29, 2018 6:36 pm

Sven wrote:Typically American rhetoric. "We've achieved (albeit by the back door), I have the money, so now we now have a devine right to greatness and I'll be letting you all know about it!" :oops:

As others have said, if it wasn't for the fortuitous signing of Mitrovic on loan, Fulham were going nowhere. However, it is what it is and they start the season level on points with Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool et al :thumbright:

Of course, "et al" includes a certain Cardiff City FC that finished above them in the Championship table ON MERIT, Mr Khan! :clap:

So up his own backside, I'm thinking this man and the allegiance jumping AV3 (whose motto is "I'm not arrogant: I'm just a lot better than you!"could be one and the same! ;) :laughing6:

He was on radio earlier in season and their process for buying players is to look at all the stats regarding a player and signing them on the basis if it sais they are good we will sign them. :o
pembroke allan

Postby jimmy_rat » Tue May 29, 2018 6:53 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:Typically American rhetoric. "We've achieved (albeit by the back door), I have the money, so now we now have a devine right to greatness and I'll be letting you all know about it!" :oops:

He was on radio earlier in season and their process for buying players is to look at all the stats regarding a player and signing them on the basis if it sais they are good we will sign them. :o

He's been playing too much football manager.
jimmy_rat

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Tue May 29, 2018 7:19 pm

No doubt he will be thinking buy Wembley stadium and relocate from West to North London and think they will sell out every game. And what a dodgy moustache lol. Would much rather Bonnie and his high waistband
CF23 Bluebird

Postby valleyrambill » Tue May 29, 2018 10:19 pm

He can say what he likes the more he says the more he sounds stupid clearly has a lot of money knows sod all about football as the league cannot lie the points are there to prove the best team Wolves went up top of the league and the second best team was CARDIFF CITY not his team who came 3rd.
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby GrangeEndStar » Tue May 29, 2018 10:41 pm

Another team talk done. Thank you Shagga Khan.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Carlossus » Wed May 30, 2018 1:21 am

THE OBJECT OF THE GAME IS TO WIN NO MATTER WHAT YOUR TACTICS ARE, YOU CANNOT CONSISTENTLY PLAY BAD AND FINISH 2ND, WELL DONE WARNOCK
Carlossus

Postby Bluesman » Wed May 30, 2018 6:56 am

What a load of CLAPPERS.
Bluesman

Postby Ninianparkspecial » Wed May 30, 2018 8:52 am

All I know is that it was good enough to get promoted in 2018.
Ninianparkspecial

Postby griff105 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Welcome to the 19th century :occasion5: :clap:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:29 pm

Looking at the stats. Well outplayed. They even played more long balls. Only stat they won was possession. And the BBC stated last week that possession football was 'over'...

Now who's living in the past Mr Khan! Hahaha. That's what 150m gets you.
jimmy_rat

Previous

Return to General Chat