Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'NO REGRETS' FOR RONALDO

Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 pm

'NO REGRETS' FOR RONALDO

Sky Sports

27/05/18

Cristiano Ronaldo has no issue standing by comments he made over his future last night - with the Real Madrid man suggesting he could leave the Bernabeu this summer.

"I spoke when I shouldn't have done but something is going to happen. It wasn't the right time, but I was honest," said Ronaldo.

"In a week I'll say something because the fans have always supported me and are in my heart. I don't speak much, but when I speak, I speak."

Re: 'NO REGRETS' FOR RONALDO

Sun May 27, 2018 6:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:'NO REGRETS' FOR RONALDO

Sky Sports

27/05/18

Cristiano Ronaldo has no issue standing by comments he made over his future last night - with the Real Madrid man suggesting he could leave the Bernabeu this summer.

"I spoke when I shouldn't have done but something is going to happen. It wasn't the right time, but I was honest," said Ronaldo.

"In a week I'll say something because the fans have always supported me and are in my heart. I don't speak much, but when I speak, I speak."

Funny how it came out after bale said similar and of course after he was totally upstaged by bale! Trying still to get headlines fron bale? :o

Re: 'NO REGRETS' FOR RONALDO

Sun May 27, 2018 6:25 pm

why does everybody have this pre conceptions that Ronaldo doesn't get on with Bale?

After Wales vs Portugal at the Euros he was seen speaking to Bale after the game; it was later revealed he told Bale we were the shining star of the tounermant and the revelation team.

The smile of amazement on his face yesterday after Bales goal was also shown on t.v.

He was also the first player who went to console Salah, as he was taken off.

There are many instances of Ronaldo showing real class.