Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Gareth Bale So Proud '

Sun May 27, 2018 12:51 pm

Gareth Bale last night after winning the Champions League :thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Gareth Bale So Proud '

Sun May 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Welsh through & through! Maybe one day he'll consider playing for the bluebirds

Sun May 27, 2018 1:10 pm

Sky Sports

27/05/18

Gareth Bale admits he will consider his future at Real Madrid this summer after scoring twice in his side's 3-1 win over Liverpool in the Champions League final.

Zinedine Zidane opted to start the Welshman on the bench, and Bale told told BT Sport: "I need to be playing week in, week out and that hasn't happened this season.

"I need to sit down in the summer and discuss it with my agent."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 27, 2018 1:18 pm

Stairway to Merthyr wrote:Welsh through & through! Maybe one day he'll consider playing for the bluebirds

Maybe? I have always been of the opinion he will definitely play for us near the end of his career.

His partner even comes home to give birth in Cardiff.

Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm

We can only dream

Sun May 27, 2018 1:53 pm

What an image! That's bedtime material that is :laughing6:

Sun May 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Cardiff boy scores against Liverpool not once but twice.Made my day that.
Top player in world football and hes not forgetten where hes from hes obviously proud isn't he.
Good on him brilliant

Sun May 27, 2018 3:33 pm

Stairway to Merthyr wrote:Welsh through & through! Maybe one day he'll consider playing for the bluebirds

Wouldn't that be just brilliant!!
Even if it wasn't until he was about 54!!

Sun May 27, 2018 9:44 pm

:thumbup: