Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anyone seen Mr AV3

Thu May 31, 2018 7:55 pm

AV3 wrote:It wasn't a top post at all. The bloke is as clueless as they come. A night out with him and his divvy Villa mates would be the nearest thing to torture that I can imagine. Most self respecting football lad would end up on the verge of suicide after 20 minutes of listening to their drivel.

Even in his "top posts" he's talking about himself and how he responds with "humour "

The bloke tries the patience of a saint with his stupidity and cluelessness.

Get back on your championship forums lad

Thu May 31, 2018 8:24 pm

AV3 wrote:It wasn't a top post at all. The bloke is as clueless as they come. A night out with him and his divvy Villa mates would be the nearest thing to torture that I can imagine. Most self respecting football lad would end up on the verge of suicide after 20 minutes of listening to their drivel.

Even in his "top posts" he's talking about himself and how he responds with "humour "

Not going to join in with your playground insults but I really do wish you could meet him. :laughing6:

Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 pm

"Cardiff City Forum - Football Discussion Forum - All Fans Welcome - Except For Mega-Twats - We're Looking At You AV4. Yep. You."

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:59 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Not going to join in with your playground insults but I really do wish you could meet him. :laughing6:

It's nothing to do with playgeound insults. I was quite happy to ignore Sven for more than 12 months. Then he decided to start digging me out because he didn't like my responses to the Grealish stuff. He was quite happy to ignore the moronic comments about Grealish though.

Sven rarely posted directly to me, instead he wrote us an essay on how he is "very careful who he responds to" (talking about himself again). Then he continued to mention me in posts at every given opportunity which is quite honestly pathetic and childish. Finally, he jumped on the comments from a raving lunatic that I am someone called Roathy who is a troll. This was a pack of lies and Sven knows it was a pack of lies yet people like you think it was a "top post"

If I met Sven, I would offer to buy him a drink and try to explain my position on Grealish. The internet often portrays people in a different light, as text messages often do. I believe that Sven has been wrong about me and I've only stuck up for my team like any of you would have done.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:11 am

AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

It's nothing to do with playgeound insults. I was quite happy to ignore Sven for more than 12 months. Then he decided to start digging me out because he didn't like my responses to the Grealish stuff. He was quite happy to ignore the moronic comments about Grealish though.

Sven rarely posted directly to me, instead he wrote us an essay on how he is "very careful who he responds to" (talking about himself again). Then he continued to mention me in posts at every given opportunity which is quite honestly pathetic and childish. Finally, he jumped on the comments from a raving lunatic that I am someone called Roathy who is a troll. This was a pack of lies and Sven knows it was a pack of lies yet people like you think it was a "top post"

If I met Sven, I would offer to buy him a drink and try to explain my position on Grealish. The internet often portrays people in a different light, as text messages often do. I believe that Sven has been wrong about me and I've only stuck up for my team like any of you would have done.

Seriously mate, I don’t know you but I think you should stop now as it’s ckearly getting to you - You’ll make yourself unwell

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:12 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Seriously mate, I don’t know you but I think you should stop now as it’s ckearly getting to you - You’ll make yourself unwell

And you've got the cheek to say I post playground insults?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 am

AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

AV4 - Off topic, how much is K. Davis valued at!?

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:58 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

No idea. I'm not really a fan. The ball sticks with him but his goals per game ratio is not great. I don't think it will ever improve.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:23 am

AV3 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

No idea. I'm not really a fan. The ball sticks with him but his goals per game ratio is not great. I don't think it will ever improve.

You've seen him a lot more than I have but each time I've watched him he had run his bollocks off.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:23 am

AV4 off topic.....mind the gap mind the gap aston villa

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:00 am

AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

No wonder you’re a little out of control if you think that was an insult. Very sad.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:08 pm

stephendavid wrote:AV4 off topic.....mind the gap mind the gap aston villa

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:38 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't think Stephen will ever get bored of this :laughing5:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:56 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

Little things please the little minds of little people from little clubs. :sleepy2:

I got bored of young Steven after twenty minutes. :lol:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:55 pm

AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Hahaha sven you've really got to this poor sod!

Well done sir! *tips hat*

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:48 pm

nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yeah

His silly calling Grealish a cheat and me a troll have driven me over the edge.

Get a grip you drama queen.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:18 pm

AV3 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
AV3 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Yeah

His silly calling Grealish a cheat and me a troll have driven me over the edge.

Get a grip you drama queen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:14 am

Sad old troll, he just can’t keep away.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:58 am

AV3 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:

Little things please the little minds of little people from little clubs. :sleepy2:

I got bored of young Steven after twenty minutes. :lol:

Its stephen buddy with a ph