Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anyone seen Mr AV3

Mon May 28, 2018 10:35 am

Of course you don't think I'm genuine you boring div.

You just keep saying mind the gap like a parrot for the sake of it.

Mon May 28, 2018 12:01 pm

AV3 wrote:Of course you don't think I'm genuine you boring div.

Wow! What an incredibly weak inane response! ;) :lol: :lol:

Trollism: the work of a fake person hiding their real identity and using the internet to impose their often singular views on others whilst not being able to take it back without resorting to churlish, immaturity and frustration

Suits YOU, sir! ;) :thumbright: :clap:

Mon May 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Sven wrote:

Trollism: the work of a fake person hiding their real identity and using the internet to impose their often singular views on others whilst not being able to take it back without resorting to churlish, immaturity and frustration

Absolute class sven if this was a boxing match it would have been stopped long ago hahahaha....mind the gap

Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Sven wrote:

Chris, how sad this old troll is! Comes on another clubs message board on a nice sunny bank holiday. Still, it takes all sorts :laughing6:

Tue May 29, 2018 1:03 pm

AV4/Roathy has been posting as E20 & the Resurrection on planet slums and even they have now sussed him and they're as thick as dogs shit. The cowards absence was noted on here when we played Vile at theirs as he obviously didn't want to take up any offers of a personal 'meet and greet'.

He'll be back on here no doubt but using a Wolves disguise or something or logging on as his ridiculous Scandinavian Bluebird multi complete with pathetic attempts at broken English. He has nailed-on Narcisstic Personality Disorder and I sure wouldn't want to view his browsing history. Cuckoo.

If Carlsberg made Wankers......

Tue May 29, 2018 3:03 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:AV4/Roathy has been posting as E20 & the Resurrection on planet slums and even they have now sussed him and they're as thick as dogs shit. The cowards absence was noted on here when we played Vile at theirs as he obviously didn't want to take up any offers of a personal 'meet and greet'.

He'll be back on here no doubt but using a Wolves disguise or something or logging on as his ridiculous Scandinavian Bluebird multi complete with pathetic attempts at broken English. He has nailed-on Narcisstic Personality Disorder and I sure wouldn't want to view his browsing history. Cuckoo.

Go ed mate class

Tue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:AV4/Roathy has been posting as E20 & the Resurrection on planet slums and even they have now sussed him and they're as thick as dogs shit. The cowards absence was noted on here when we played Vile at theirs as he obviously didn't want to take up any offers of a personal 'meet and greet'.

I noticed that when he was in an argument on here last year while posing as that Scandinavian bloke, his broken English suddenly became better than most of us posters on here. Looked like while he was furiously typing away on his keyboard, he forgot that he was supposed to be Scandinavian, and reverted to rich Australian person mode.

Tue May 29, 2018 3:33 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

I noticed that when he was in an argument on here last year while posing as that Scandinavian bloke, his broken English suddenly became better than most of us posters on here. Looked like while he was furiously typing away on his keyboard, he forgot that he was supposed to be Scandinavian, and reverted to rich Australian person mode.

He's properly creepy weird mate. Remember when he posted up his YouTube video of him eating a Cardiff City shirt cake. If your of the mindset to go to the effort of doing that and spending your waking hours pretending your a fan of another club and trolling multiple teams football forums for your kicks then professional help should be a priority. The video link is below as the loop still hasnt taken it down. Weapons Grade Wrong'Un.

Tue May 29, 2018 3:51 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

He's properly creepy weird mate. Remember when he posted up his YouTube video of him eating a Cardiff City shirt cake. If your of the mindset to go to the effort of doing that and spending your waking hours pretending your a fan of another club and trolling multiple teams football forums for your kicks then professional help should be a priority. The video link is below as the loop still hasnt taken it down. Weapons Grade Wrong'Un.

Fucks sake, never seen that before, what a f*cking clown :laughing5:

Tue May 29, 2018 4:01 pm

RV Casual wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Fucks sake, never seen that before, what a f*cking clown :laughing5:

:lol: He is mentally ill mate. I can see him in his sex dungeon wearing that mask whilst his Mum calls down the stairs to tell him his teas on the table.

Tue May 29, 2018 4:40 pm

Doubt av3 is roathy.

He gets triggered way too easily. Roathys mantra was to twist anything to make himself look right, av3 resorts to calling people weird stuff like mother hens or drama queens :lol:

Tue May 29, 2018 5:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:Doubt av3 is roathy.

He gets triggered way too easily. Roathys mantra was to twist anything to make himself look right, av3 resorts to calling people weird stuff like mother hens or drama queens :lol:

Very true that is Paul

Tue May 29, 2018 5:34 pm

If I was a betting man I'd say 2/3 odds on it's the roathy twisted tw*t, next bet is 4/5 a completely deluded semi conscious tw*t, last but by no means least it's evens, he's just a tw*t.

Tue May 29, 2018 7:03 pm

Of course I'm not Roathy and most people with even the slightest bit of intelligence know it. Sven certainly knows it because he will have traced my IP which goes back to either Wolverhampton or Walsall. He just chose to call me a troll because he is a mother hen who revels in this schoolgirl type of silly bitching.

There is no hope for that grange end prat and I think it's quite funny that he has convinced himself that I'm Roathy (whoever Roathy may be). I'm sure the irony wasn't lost on many when he claimed that Roathy is mentally ill earlier on today. :lol:

Tue May 29, 2018 7:19 pm

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: And there he is yet again. He just can't help himself. The Oddball doth protest too much methinks.

As THM said earlier, whoever AV6 may be, the one thing that is certain is that he is an Ocean Going-Twat.

Tue May 29, 2018 7:26 pm

I do t think he's roathie he's too close to normal

Tue May 29, 2018 8:04 pm

AV4 AV4 what a numpty AV4 AV4 i say,AV4 AV4 what a numpty enjoy your trips to rotherham away

Tue May 29, 2018 11:22 pm

Too stupid to be roathy. Never really winds anyone up just makes a dick of himself in petty little arguments. Roathy used to have so many people wound up on this board but he's lost his touch big time!

Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 am

stephendavid wrote:AV4 AV4 what a numpty AV4 AV4 i say,AV4 AV4 what a numpty enjoy your trips to rotherham away

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed May 30, 2018 8:37 am

nubbsy wrote:Too stupid to be roathy. Never really winds anyone up just makes a dick of himself in petty little arguments. Roathy used to have so many people wound up on this board but he's lost his touch big time!

I don't attempt to wind people up nub end.

I simply disagree with semi-literate imbeciles who are used to watching 19th century football when it comes to Grealish.

Wed May 30, 2018 8:47 am

AV3 wrote:I don't attempt to wind people up

AV3 wrote:
nub end.

I simply disagree with semi-literate imbeciles who are used to watching 19th century football when it comes to Grealish.

:? :?

Wed May 30, 2018 9:02 am

Mr AV4 im not being rude or anything fella,but this is a premier league forum nowadays we have no interest in the championship atm so im sorry but you are the weakest link goodbye,join the swans forum buddy

Thu May 31, 2018 10:55 am

Sven wrote:
AV3 wrote:Sven - Please tell me that you're some redneck from the valleys and not someone from anywhere that resembles civilisation.

I don't think I've ever encountered such an un streetwise clueless div as yourself. And then for good measure, you top it off by being such a drama queen who has to add value to your schoolgirl drivel.

I don't feel the need to say anything and I certainly didn't say that we'd achieve anything.

As for numpties - I think the only person I called a numpty is that Steven David prat - An utter embarrassment to Cardiff City and clearly someone who I wouldn't waste my breath speaking with in real life, hence my ignoring him on here.

I disagreed with the nonsense the mother hens said on here about Grealish and referees every week proved me right and the mother hens who were sat in their armchairs wrong. Even now, the mother hens are trying to find faults with Grealish despite it being obvious that he's too good for the Championship and that we have a fight to keep him. Of course Warnock was wrong as well and all the mother hens in their armchairs are right - Grealish isn't the best player in the Championship.

As for the stage being yours, I've never said anything different Indeed, I was the first to come on here and congratulate you - I even said that you deserved it.

Finally as for me supporting other teams, you may be a redneck div but you don't come across as thick like many of you cohorts do. I think you've just started making that up as part of your schoolgirl drivel to add value.

I came on here last year because I was enjoying the Championship and enjoying fans who supported their local team, not some glory hunting PL side who I was sick to death of. I made the mistake of thinking Championship fans were better than PL fans. I was wrong on that score - Most of them are incredibly petty, two bob and small time - Just like you Mr Sven.

Enjoy your relegation battle and don't forget to give us a wave when we're passing each other this time next season. :wave:

That's your problem, fella. You don't KNOW the people you slate just because they don't know you and your 'schoolgirl' comments are childish, immature and way out of kilter with modern life and values.

With me, it's not personal. I don't KNOW you to make that judgement. I simply don't respect you as a poster on this Forum and I don't believe you ae genuine. Others may believe you are but I don't.

You've made some bold statements coupled with some sprinkles of positivity to keep some on side but you've not been able to resist the churlish responses like the one above. My response to you was measured but also sprinkled with some humour

I am no "clueless div, chool girl, redneck div, ,mother hens, prat, numpty or clueless div." trust me, but you believe what suits you in your desperate attempt to come back at me. It says a LOT more about you than it does about me. It's your prerogative, of course, but it makes you look even more bitter, disrespectful and out of touch with reality than you already appear!

As I said, I simply don't respect you as poster or your motives for trolling another club's Forum (no matter which club you purport to support other than Cardiff City) and there are others who feel the same

The respected Steve Zodiak sums it up pretty well above and all I will say (in all honesty) is that I will enjoy the Cardiff City ride for as long as it lasts and (for now at least) enjoy the return of the natural order over the Jacks rather than the Villans. I actually like Villa as a club and Steve Bruce as a manager. I hope they come up soon, as I have friends who I meet up with every time we play and will miss that/them next season. I don't expect you to understand that, Your scope seems to extend to your own views and opinions only, which leaves you a very narrow field of view once outside your own head

No name calling from me but I will come back at you (with humour where appropriate)

Mind the Gap, Fella! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Top top response there Sven :thumbup:

Thu May 31, 2018 10:56 am

Sven wrote:
AV3 wrote:Sven - Please tell me that you're some redneck from the valleys and not someone from anywhere that resembles civilisation.

I don't think I've ever encountered such an un streetwise clueless div as yourself. And then for good measure, you top it off by being such a drama queen who has to add value to your schoolgirl drivel.

I don't feel the need to say anything and I certainly didn't say that we'd achieve anything.

As for numpties - I think the only person I called a numpty is that Steven David prat - An utter embarrassment to Cardiff City and clearly someone who I wouldn't waste my breath speaking with in real life, hence my ignoring him on here.

I disagreed with the nonsense the mother hens said on here about Grealish and referees every week proved me right and the mother hens who were sat in their armchairs wrong. Even now, the mother hens are trying to find faults with Grealish despite it being obvious that he's too good for the Championship and that we have a fight to keep him. Of course Warnock was wrong as well and all the mother hens in their armchairs are right - Grealish isn't the best player in the Championship.

As for the stage being yours, I've never said anything different Indeed, I was the first to come on here and congratulate you - I even said that you deserved it.

Finally as for me supporting other teams, you may be a redneck div but you don't come across as thick like many of you cohorts do. I think you've just started making that up as part of your schoolgirl drivel to add value.

I came on here last year because I was enjoying the Championship and enjoying fans who supported their local team, not some glory hunting PL side who I was sick to death of. I made the mistake of thinking Championship fans were better than PL fans. I was wrong on that score - Most of them are incredibly petty, two bob and small time - Just like you Mr Sven.

Enjoy your relegation battle and don't forget to give us a wave when we're passing each other this time next season. :wave:

That's your problem, fella. You don't KNOW the people you slate just because they don't know you and your 'schoolgirl' comments are childish, immature and way out of kilter with modern life and values.

With me, it's not personal. I don't KNOW you to make that judgement. I simply don't respect you as a poster on this Forum and I don't believe you ae genuine. Others may believe you are but I don't.

You've made some bold statements coupled with some sprinkles of positivity to keep some on side but you've not been able to resist the churlish responses like the one above. My response to you was measured but also sprinkled with some humour

I am no "clueless div, chool girl, redneck div, ,mother hens, prat, numpty or clueless div." trust me, but you believe what suits you in your desperate attempt to come back at me. It says a LOT more about you than it does about me. It's your prerogative, of course, but it makes you look even more bitter, disrespectful and out of touch with reality than you already appear!

As I said, I simply don't respect you as poster or your motives for trolling another club's Forum (no matter which club you purport to support other than Cardiff City) and there are others who feel the same

The respected Steve Zodiak sums it up pretty well above and all I will say (in all honesty) is that I will enjoy the Cardiff City ride for as long as it lasts and (for now at least) enjoy the return of the natural order over the Jacks rather than the Villans. I actually like Villa as a club and Steve Bruce as a manager. I hope they come up soon, as I have friends who I meet up with every time we play and will miss that/them next season. I don't expect you to understand that, Your scope seems to extend to your own views and opinions only, which leaves you a very narrow field of view once outside your own head

No name calling from me but I will come back at you (with humour where appropriate)

When a nerve is touched some posters respond by name calling unfortunately :laughing6:

Thu May 31, 2018 11:02 am

stephendavid wrote:Mr AV4 im not being rude or anything fella,but this is a premier league forum nowadays we have no interest in the championship atm so im sorry but you are the weakest link goodbye,join the swans forum buddy

How did Leeds go butt?

Thu May 31, 2018 11:03 am

stephendavid wrote:AV4 AV4 what a numpty AV4 AV4 i say,AV4 AV4 what a numpty enjoy your trips to rotherham away

Fucks sake :laughing5: :laughing5:

Thu May 31, 2018 11:04 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:

When a nerve is touched some posters respond by name calling unfortunately :laughing6:

I have been guilty of that in the past mind I have to be honest, but I would be no different in the real world, I try not to get wound up by the internet but sometimes, well you know :lol:

Thu May 31, 2018 11:45 am

Sven wrote:

Top top response Sven. A nerve has most certainly been touched :laughing6:

Thu May 31, 2018 5:13 pm

It wasn't a top post at all. The bloke is as clueless as they come. A night out with him and his divvy Villa mates would be the nearest thing to torture that I can imagine. Most self respecting football lad would end up on the verge of suicide after 20 minutes of listening to their drivel.

Even in his "top posts" he's talking about himself and how he responds with "humour "

The bloke tries the patience of a saint with his stupidity and cluelessness.

Thu May 31, 2018 7:53 pm

RV Casual wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Mr AV4 im not being rude or anything fella,but this is a premier league forum nowadays we have no interest in the championship atm so im sorry but you are the weakest link goodbye,join the swans forum buddy

How did Leeds go butt?

Who mentioned leeds butt