Sun May 27, 2018 8:02 am

Not heard off this chap for a while lol

Re: Anyone seen Mr AV3

Sun May 27, 2018 8:16 am

stephendavid wrote:Not heard off this chap for a while lol

Hahahaha go on grangetown.

Sun May 27, 2018 8:24 am

stayed in London an extra day to do stadium tours of the new white hart lane and Olympic stadiums.

Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

:lol: :lol: :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Sun May 27, 2018 9:46 am

Another Vacancy

Sun May 27, 2018 9:54 am

Just another troll but he’ll be back I think.
I know you loves him though Steven.
:laughing6:

Sun May 27, 2018 10:36 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:Just another troll but he’ll be back I think.
I know you loves him though Steven.
:laughing6:

Licking his wounds at the moment after he chose the wrong team to 'support' for his trolling on this Forum ;)

Thinks anyone who doesn't 'accept' him and what he says without question is a "numpty" :roll:

May be back but more likely to re-invent itself in due course as a Fulham fan (knew a lot about them but then again Wikipedia is easy to access) or some other team that it believes will be a thorn in City's side at any given moment!

No real issues but if it wants to dish it out, it has to be prepared to take some back but it cannot! :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 27, 2018 11:13 am

He'll be on the jacks forum now,as both championship clubs :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 am

grange_end1927 wrote:

He’s back here every few days with a new name and a negative spin, but most of us can spot him now :thumbup:

Sun May 27, 2018 11:37 am

Bluebina wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:

He’s back here every few days with a new name and a negative spin, but most of us can spot him now :thumbup:

:o :shock: :o :shock: :o Wash your mouth out with soap! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 12:03 pm

The Jacks have gone very quiet. Where is Roathie? He was fond of telling us how good the Swansea way was, and the perfect model on how to run a club. Full of praise for the Trust as well if I remember correctly. While most sensible people just laughed at his comments, he was seriously deluded enough to actually believe them himself. I expect he will be back sometime when he can drag himself away from some exotic private beach attached to his mansion. Looks like all of them have gone a bit quiet for now. Looking forward to seeing their attendances next season. I would say Swansea & Villa are reasonable examples of how not to run a club.

Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 pm

Quality replies lads....mind the gap mind the gap aston villa

Sun May 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:The Jacks have gone very quiet. Where is Roathie? He was fond of telling us how good the Swansea way was, and the perfect model on how to run a club. Full of praise for the Trust as well if I remember correctly. While most sensible people just laughed at his comments, he was seriously deluded enough to actually believe them himself. I expect he will be back sometime when he can drag himself away from some exotic private beach attached to his mansion. Looks like all of them have gone a bit quiet for now. Looking forward to seeing their attendances next season. I would say Swansea & Villa are reasonable examples of how not to run a club.

He's on the jacks forum nowadays winding them up.

Sun May 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Today

There he is

Sun May 27, 2018 4:11 pm

stephendavid wrote:

There he is

:lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 4:26 pm

stephendavid wrote:

There he is

Could be a shit couple of days for that bloke.

Sun May 27, 2018 5:00 pm

he chose the wrong team to support

Coming from a Cardiff fan. :lol:

Bless. He's had all week to practice and that's what he came out with. :king:

Sun May 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Just seen outside villa park demonstrating about the injustice of a side like Cardiff City can gain promotion to the top league, team of little skill and a small PL history, his AV should be there by right, with long PL history, and spunking fortunes on as beens and gold diggers. lol. Repeating the words Cardiff will come straight back down, maybe but with a sack of cash ;)

Sun May 27, 2018 6:02 pm

AV3 wrote:

There he is old AV4 enjoy your trips to wigan an blackburn fella Hahahaha....big club my arse

Sun May 27, 2018 6:05 pm

O and Rotherham lol

Sun May 27, 2018 11:02 pm

AV3 wrote:

Pathetic response. Always the first sign of someone who knows they can't say too much but still feels the need! ;)

I referred to your crocodile 'support' of a club that ultimately failed in its quest. You know, the one you said they'd achieve in front of us and called people "numpties" for daring not to fall for your diatribe!

With the 'Jacks' down too, it's a good time to be a Cardiff City supporter, so not quite sure what your weakly attempted jibe was supposed to achieve? :?

The stage is ours right now, you chose the wrong vehicle to drive at this Forum's members and it must be driving you mad inside because no matter which club you're claiming to support today you've mucked it up! :D

You're a legend in your own bath time and nothing else, fella! :thumbright: :clap: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 28, 2018 7:26 am

Sven - Please tell me that you're some redneck from the valleys and not someone from anywhere that resembles civilisation.

I don't think I've ever encountered such an un streetwise clueless div as yourself. And then for good measure, you top it off by being such a drama queen who has to add value to your schoolgirl drivel.

I don't feel the need to say anything and I certainly didn't say that we'd achieve anything.

As for numpties - I think the only person I called a numpty is that Steven David prat - An utter embarrassment to Cardiff City and clearly someone who I wouldn't waste my breath speaking with in real life, hence my ignoring him on here.

I disagreed with the nonsense the mother hens said on here about Grealish and referees every week proved me right and the mother hens who were sat in their armchairs wrong. Even now, the mother hens are trying to find faults with Grealish despite it being obvious that he's too good for the Championship and that we have a fight to keep him. Of course Warnock was wrong as well and all the mother hens in their armchairs are right - Grealish isn't the best player in the Championship.

As for the stage being yours, I've never said anything different Indeed, I was the first to come on here and congratulate you - I even said that you deserved it.

Finally as for me supporting other teams, you may be a redneck div but you don't come across as thick like many of you cohorts do. I think you've just started making that up as part of your schoolgirl drivel to add value.

I came on here last year because I was enjoying the Championship and enjoying fans who supported their local team, not some glory hunting PL side who I was sick to death of. I made the mistake of thinking Championship fans were better than PL fans. I was wrong on that score - Most of them are incredibly petty, two bob and small time - Just like you Mr Sven.

Enjoy your relegation battle and don't forget to give us a wave when we're passing each other this time next season. :wave:

Mon May 28, 2018 7:31 am

AV3 wrote:Sven - Please tell me that you're some redneck from the valleys and not someone from anywhere that resembles civilisation.

I don't think I've ever encountered such an un streetwise clueless div as yourself. And then for good measure, you top it off by being such a drama queen who has to add value to your schoolgirl drivel.

I don't feel the need to say anything and I certainly didn't say that we'd achieve anything.

As for numpties - I think the only person I called a numpty is that Steven David prat - An utter embarrassment to Cardiff City and clearly someone who I wouldn't waste my breath speaking with in real life, hence my ignoring him on here.

I disagreed with the nonsense the mother hens said on here about Grealish and referees every week proved me right and the mother hens who were sat in their armchairs wrong. Even now, the mother hens are trying to find faults with Grealish despite it being obvious that he's too good for the Championship and that we have a fight to keep him. Of course Warnock was wrong as well and all the mother hens in their armchairs are right - Grealish isn't the best player in the Championship.

As for the stage being yours, I've never said anything different Indeed, I was the first to come on here and congratulate you - I even said that you deserved it.

Finally as for me supporting other teams, you may be a redneck div but you don't come across as thick like many of you cohorts do. I think you've just started making that up as part of your schoolgirl drivel to add value.

I came on here last year because I was enjoying the Championship and enjoying fans who supported their local team, not some glory hunting PL side who I was sick to death of. I made the mistake of thinking Championship fans were better than PL fans. I was wrong on that score - Most of them are incredibly petty, two bob and small time - Just like you Mr Sven.

Enjoy your relegation battle and don't forget to give us a wave when we're passing each other this time next season. :wave:

Well as luck would have it my old mucca not much chance of seeing me in real life as next season il be heading to chelsea/man u/man city an the like while your off to wigan an Rotherham Hahahahaha enjoy numpty.....mind the gap

Mon May 28, 2018 8:02 am

AV3 wrote:Sven - Please tell me that you're some redneck from the valleys and not someone from anywhere that resembles civilisation.

You do enjoy a bit of name calling dont you:

School girl, redneck divs,mother hens, prat, numpty, clueless div.

Anymore to add?

Mon May 28, 2018 8:07 am

No - I think that just about covers it cheers. :thumbup:

Mon May 28, 2018 8:13 am

AV3 wrote:No - I think that just about covers it cheers. :thumbup:

You really thing you will pass us? I doubt that very much.

Austerity for you lot next season. You will catch us up a bit only because we might come down but you will still be well behind us if we do drop.

Mon May 28, 2018 8:32 am

Always a risk getting too carried away when your team has had a good season, and having a laugh at those who have failed. Trouble is, some comments have a habit of coming back and biting you on the bum a short time later. AV3 may be right about us struggling next season, and it is certainly possible that our stay at the top may be a brief one. I think he is wrong about us passing each other this time next year. If we were to be relegated, I would be fairly confident that we would be playing Villa again in the Championship. It could be a lot tougher for them next season than it was this one, and it looks as if some serious cut backs are going to have to take place if they are going to keep their finances in order.
They are a big club, and like it or not, they will get themselves back into the top flight, probably within the next few years. Swansea are different, and it could be a long long time before they threaten the PL again.

Mon May 28, 2018 9:00 am

WelshPatriot wrote:

You do enjoy a bit of name calling dont you:

School girl, redneck divs,mother hens, prat, numpty, clueless div.

Anymore to add?

Sums him up mate no class them brummies

Mon May 28, 2018 9:24 am

That's your problem, fella. You don't KNOW the people you slate just because they don't know you and your 'schoolgirl' comments are childish, immature and way out of kilter with modern life and values.

With me, it's not personal. I don't KNOW you to make that judgement. I simply don't respect you as a poster on this Forum and I don't believe you ae genuine. Others may believe you are but I don't.

You've made some bold statements coupled with some sprinkles of positivity to keep some on side but you've not been able to resist the churlish responses like the one above. My response to you was measured but also sprinkled with some humour

I am no "clueless div, chool girl, redneck div, ,mother hens, prat, numpty or clueless div." trust me, but you believe what suits you in your desperate attempt to come back at me. It says a LOT more about you than it does about me. It's your prerogative, of course, but it makes you look even more bitter, disrespectful and out of touch with reality than you already appear!

As I said, I simply don't respect you as poster or your motives for trolling another club's Forum (no matter which club you purport to support other than Cardiff City) and there are others who feel the same

The respected Steve Zodiak sums it up pretty well above and all I will say (in all honesty) is that I will enjoy the Cardiff City ride for as long as it lasts and (for now at least) enjoy the return of the natural order over the Jacks rather than the Villans. I actually like Villa as a club and Steve Bruce as a manager. I hope they come up soon, as I have friends who I meet up with every time we play and will miss that/them next season. I don't expect you to understand that, Your scope seems to extend to your own views and opinions only, which leaves you a very narrow field of view once outside your own head

No name calling from me but I will come back at you (with humour where appropriate)

Mind the Gap, Fella! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: