Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Where next for Gareth Bale?

Sun May 27, 2018 6:21 am

BOMBSHELL ONE!

27/05/18

Gareth Bale admits he will consider his future at Real Madrid this summer after scoring twice in his side's 3-1 win over Liverpool in the Champions League final.

Zinedine Zidane opted to start the Welshman on the bench, and Bale told told BT Sport: "I need to be playing week in, week out and that hasn't happened this season.

"I need to sit down in the summer and discuss it with my agent."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Where next for Gareth Bale?

Sun May 27, 2018 6:44 am

Real won't let him go after that!

Would love him to be in the premier league every week.
I would love and hate to watch him against us.

Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 am

On loan to us, of course!
Who would've thought we'd get Fowler , Hasselbaink and Bellers?

Sun May 27, 2018 8:58 am

bluemun wrote:On loan to us, of course!

You forgot Rae too

Sun May 27, 2018 9:02 am

bluemun wrote:On loan to us, of course!

Well definitely the Bellers one no there.

Bellers filled the stadium out on his debut for us against Doncaster. Fairy tale start as well with him scoring a cracking 30 yard free kick in a 4-0 win. Unfortunately it all died away come the end of the season with us failing to get an auto spot and miserably failing the play offs. Adding to the disappointment the Jacks went up instead of us.

If we were t0 somehow get Bale our stadium would be packed out every game, our away support you will not be able to get a ticket and our odds of surviving would rocket through the roof.

Sun May 27, 2018 9:49 am

I think he’ll stay at Real,perfect way to say he’s not happy and now they will listen.