Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Go get him Neil

Sat May 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Bale was hinting at Cardiff surely??????

Re: Go get him Neil

Sat May 26, 2018 9:03 pm

Done deal mate. He's going to tell his agent "listen here right. Dont care, I love playing golf at wenvoe and Celtic manor. Get it done"

Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:Done deal mate. He's going to tell his agent "listen here right. Dont care, I love playing golf at wenvoe and Celtic manor. Get it done"

And his daughter can enroll in Howell's

Sat May 26, 2018 9:18 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:Done deal mate. He's going to tell his agent "listen here right. Dont care, I love playing golf at wenvoe and Celtic manor. Get it done"

my sister goes to howells :clap: :oops:

Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 pm

He has a place by the vale already. Clearly been planning the move to his true home team

Sat May 26, 2018 9:21 pm

Wants to be playing in the premier league. There is only one choice. Surely!

Sat May 26, 2018 9:58 pm

I'll set up a direct debit for £10 per week for him and Ramsey to join - 20,000 season ticket holders do the same and we have a small contribution towards their wages - they are local boys who seem to be different to the stereotypical money grabbing superstars - brilliant Welsh role models! - so you never know?

I can only dream! :bluebird:

Sat May 26, 2018 10:42 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Bale was hinting at Cardiff surely??????

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sat May 26, 2018 11:21 pm

He knows Hoilett hasn't signed yet and can see him taking that position on the left :lol:

Sun May 27, 2018 12:42 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

my sister goes to howells :clap: :oops:

Surely you're signing for City, then?! :? :laughing6:

Sun May 27, 2018 8:48 am

Wenvoe is a shite course and would stop him signing.

Sun May 27, 2018 8:55 am

Jock wrote:

Don't talk daft! Also he genuinely does play wenvoe. I've seen him a few times

Sun May 27, 2018 9:17 am

bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Mickey Mouse course with about 6 shite holes :lol: hope he signs but Wenvoe wouldn’t be a deal clincher. There’s a far superior course a couple of miles away and anyway he’s a Whitchurch boy and that’s a decent course, certainly a lot better than Wenvoe. :D

Sun May 27, 2018 11:45 am

Jock wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Mickey Mouse course with about 6 shite holes :lol: hope he signs but Wenvoe wouldn’t be a deal clincher. There’s a far superior course a couple of miles away and anyway he’s a Whitchurch boy and that’s a decent course, certainly a lot better than Wenvoe. :D

I'm not say there's not. But locally (personally) ive not seen one. But anyway... This is a football forum. Stick to play up brynhill! Haha

Sun May 27, 2018 6:01 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:

I'm not say there's not. But locally (personally) ive not seen one. But anyway... This is a football forum. Stick to play up brynhill! Haha

The way I played today I want to stick to dominoes, boy I played today said Bale is/was a member of Cotrell Park. Anyhoo just get him signed :D :D

Sun May 27, 2018 8:37 pm

Would he get in our team though?

Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:

She is already in.

My old man’s cousins daughter’s boyfriend told me. She sucks off some of the teachers there on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Mon May 28, 2018 7:48 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Bigger course in his garden than Wenvoe.

Mon May 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Jock wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:
Jock wrote:

The way I played today I want to stick to dominoes, boy I played today said Bale is/was a member of Cotrell Park. Anyhoo just get him signed :D :D

Haha I haven't played for a couple of years now.
To be honest he's probably got memberships all over this area. Not bad earning what he does aye?