Aston Vanilla

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aston Vanilla

Postby Bananas » Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Bananas

Aston Vanilla

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Aston Vanilla

Postby davids » Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Bananas wrote::laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

In massive financial trouble.

Best players will leave, loans will go back.

I'm sure Captain Fantastic will stay with them next season though and help them rebuild! :lol: :lol:
davids

Postby avondaleblue » Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Mind the GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Villa! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
avondaleblue

Postby Bananas » Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 pm

And not forgetting their non working parasite following royal scum of course :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby avondaleblue » Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Mind the GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Villa! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Perhaps Prince William will help 'em out with a bit of the old family dosh :laughing6:
avondaleblue

Postby Bluebina » Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 pm

Bananas wrote::laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Fack u Grabban :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby avondaleblue » Sat May 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Fack u Grabban :laughing6:

Bet he wishes he didn't fanny about when he had the chance to join us. He thought Villa were a better club :laughing6:
avondaleblue

Postby Bananas » Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 pm

God save your bone idle queen :laughing6:
Bananas

Postby salopiancity » Sat May 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Bananas wrote:And not forgetting their non working parasite following royal scum of course :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Not a great fan myself either but how many lives did he save as an Air Sea Rescue pilot. :oops:
salopiancity

Postby Bananas » Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pm

salopiancity wrote:
Bananas wrote:And not forgetting their non working parasite following royal scum of course :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Not a great fan myself either but how many lives did he save as an Air Sea Rescue pilot. :oops:

None himself. Non working parasite :thumbup:
Bananas

Postby Dazzy » Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?
Dazzy

Postby Dazzy » Sat May 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

To be fair, he generates way more income than you or I
Dazzy

Postby pembroke allan » Sat May 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

At least he could fly an helicopter? And since actually employed and paid by east Anglia trust not sure what part of that is non employment? :o
pembroke allan

Postby Bananas » Sat May 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

And where is your proof of that? Ignorance is bliss, visit republic.org.uk to see what a complete waste of oxygen the Royal parasites are :thumbup:
Bananas

Postby Dazzy » Sat May 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Bananas wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

And where is your proof of that? Ignorance is bliss, visit republic.org.uk to see what a complete waste of oxygen the Royal parasites are :thumbup:

The 100s of thousands of tourists who stop by at Buckingham palace each year. They spend plenty of cash and create jobs
Dazzy

Postby Bananas » Sat May 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

The 100s of thousands of tourists who stop by at Buckingham palace each year. They spend plenty of cash and create jobs

Proof??? The 24th highest attraction in GB and dropping. GET RID ASAP
Bananas

Postby Lengee » Sat May 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

The 100s of thousands of tourists who stop by at Buckingh
am palace each year. They spend plenty of cash and create jobs

Create jobs in London. Next Prince of Wales supporting Villa against City.....And he's one of the better ones!! What about the present Prince of Wales...Charles. Do me a favour and if you want to keep them then let the English pay for them and stay in England :bluebird: :thumbup:
Lengee

Return to General Chat