Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aston Vanilla

Sat May 26, 2018 6:03 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Re: Aston Vanilla

Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Bananas wrote::laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

In massive financial trouble.

Best players will leave, loans will go back.

I'm sure Captain Fantastic will stay with them next season though and help them rebuild! :lol: :lol:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Mind the GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Villa! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 pm

And not forgetting their non working parasite following royal scum of course :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

avondaleblue wrote:Mind the GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP Villa! :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Perhaps Prince William will help 'em out with a bit of the old family dosh :laughing6:

Bananas wrote::laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Fack u Grabban :laughing6:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Fack u Grabban :laughing6:

Bet he wishes he didn't fanny about when he had the chance to join us. He thought Villa were a better club :laughing6:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:21 pm

God save your bone idle queen :laughing6:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:25 pm

Bananas wrote:And not forgetting their non working parasite following royal scum of course :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Not a great fan myself either but how many lives did he save as an Air Sea Rescue pilot. :oops:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:38 pm

salopiancity wrote:
Bananas wrote:And not forgetting their non working parasite following royal scum of course :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Not a great fan myself either but how many lives did he save as an Air Sea Rescue pilot. :oops:

None himself. Non working parasite :thumbup:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 pm

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Sat May 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

To be fair, he generates way more income than you or I

Sat May 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

At least he could fly an helicopter? And since actually employed and paid by east Anglia trust not sure what part of that is non employment? :o

Sat May 26, 2018 7:40 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

And where is your proof of that? Ignorance is bliss, visit republic.org.uk to see what a complete waste of oxygen the Royal parasites are :thumbup:

Sat May 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Bananas wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

And where is your proof of that? Ignorance is bliss, visit republic.org.uk to see what a complete waste of oxygen the Royal parasites are :thumbup:

The 100s of thousands of tourists who stop by at Buckingham palace each year. They spend plenty of cash and create jobs

Sat May 26, 2018 9:16 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

The 100s of thousands of tourists who stop by at Buckingham palace each year. They spend plenty of cash and create jobs

Proof??? The 24th highest attraction in GB and dropping. GET RID ASAP

Sat May 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
Dazzy wrote:
Bananas wrote:
salopiancity wrote:

The 100s of thousands of tourists who stop by at Buckingh
am palace each year. They spend plenty of cash and create jobs

Create jobs in London. Next Prince of Wales supporting Villa against City.....And he's one of the better ones!! What about the present Prince of Wales...Charles. Do me a favour and if you want to keep them then let the English pay for them and stay in England :bluebird: :thumbup: