In Liverpool today.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In Liverpool today.

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 am

Huge ships at the dock today for a show and tens of thosands expected in the City today, Liverpool is showing itself off to the world and I just had to pop over the river to experience it, it may never happen with Cardiff. :cry: I will try and remember to post some pictures for you all as the atmosphere winds up for the game. Ill be drinking in the streets with the wife! :occasion5:
Taff on the Mersey

In Liverpool today.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: In Liverpool today.

Postby pembroke allan » Sat May 26, 2018 9:20 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Huge ships at the dock today for a show and tens of thosands expected in the City today, Liverpool is showing itself off to the world and I just had to pop over the river to experience it, it may never happen with Cardiff. :cry: I will try and remember to post some pictures for you all as the atmosphere winds up for the game. Ill be drinking in the streets with the wife! :occasion5:

What kind of ships? We have had the tall ships with couple hundred thousand spectators! and Volvo round the world yachts coming next week will attract similar crowds so we do have such things here. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Dahboy » Sat May 26, 2018 10:29 am

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Huge ships at the dock today for a show and tens of thosands expected in the City today, Liverpool is showing itself off to the world and I just had to pop over the river to experience it, it may never happen with Cardiff. :cry: I will try and remember to post some pictures for you all as the atmosphere winds up for the game. Ill be drinking in the streets with the wife! :occasion5:

Hopefully they will all sink before the days out.
Dahboy

Postby Sven » Sat May 26, 2018 10:46 am

Dahboy wrote:

Oh dear! :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Dahboy » Sat May 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Oh and Real score 10 :occasion5:
Dahboy

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sat May 26, 2018 12:33 pm

You dont have to preach to me about my home City, Cardiff is always no1 as far as I am concerned and after seeing pretty much every corner of the UK, we have one of the best looking Cities and its getting better in everyway....bar transport.

However, Liverpool is all football...nothing else but football. Today I have not seen a child not in full kit, the entire City is out for this....great buzz. If you love football you love days like this.
Taff on the Mersey

Postby Sven » Sat May 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Sven wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Oh and Real score 10 :occasion5:

Sadly sums you up (as a poster) ;)
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdrob » Sat May 26, 2018 1:31 pm

There wont be any Premierships at the Liverpool docks. :laughing6: :laughing6:
bluebirdrob

Postby Bluebina » Sat May 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Dahboy wrote:

It wouldn’t be there fault though.
Bluebina

Postby boyo1927 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:59 pm

A cardiff fan in Liverpool.... Will. Be thousands of Liverpool fans in Cardiff
boyo1927

Postby Manchester Taffy » Sat May 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Nothing against you Taff on Mersey but this forum is all about Cardiff not the scousers :bluebird:
Manchester Taffy

Postby cityone » Sat May 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:You dont have to preach to me about my home City, Cardiff is always no1 as far as I am concerned and after seeing pretty much every corner of the UK, we have one of the best looking Cities and its getting better in everyway....bar transport.

However, Liverpool is all football...nothing else but football. Today I have not seen a child not in full kit, the entire City is out for this....great buzz. If you love football you love days like this.

The "entire city is out for this" ........what about the blue side of the city?????
cityone

Postby dogfound » Sat May 26, 2018 9:48 pm

Dahboy wrote:

good call
a sub came along and torpedod them all mate...
dogfound

Return to General Chat