“ WATCH THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL LIVE HERE “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat May 26, 2018 12:00 am

You can watch the BT Sport’s coverage of Champions League Final live below.

Coverage starts at 6pm, with the match kicking off at 7.45pm.

Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: “ WATCH THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL LIVE HERE “

Postby Gaynor Straight » Sat May 26, 2018 6:29 am

Also live on Virgin Previews Channel 100 if you don't have BT Sport
Gaynor Straight

Postby noisycat » Sat May 26, 2018 8:53 am

Last year , I think they put it on You Tube.
noisycat

Postby murphy » Sat May 26, 2018 9:52 am

noisycat wrote:Last year , I think they put it on You Tube.

It's on YouTube aswell this year.
murphy

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Never understood why true fans of clubs would want to watch another club play.

I understand people who are football fans watching different teams. But for me I’m a Cardiff fan and that’s the only games I watch.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat May 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:Never understood why true fans of clubs would want to watch another club play.

I understand people who are football fans watching different teams. But for me I’m a Cardiff fan and that’s the only games I watch.

What a weird post. You cant understand why any football fan would watch a champions league final and see some of the worlds best footballers play???

Cardiff is my club but I can appreciate good football.
WelshPatriot

Postby Deano1 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:19 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:Never understood why true fans of clubs would want to watch another club play.

No point having football on the telly then really. The true fans of the teams involved will all be at the game of course and nobody else should be watching except people who just like watching football but dont care who wins.... :banghead:
Deano1

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sat May 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Does this mean married men aren’t allowed to look at other women? :lol:
103 Barmy Army

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Deano1 wrote:

No point having football on the telly then really. The true fans of the teams involved will all be at the game of course and nobody else should be watching except people who just like watching football but dont care who wins.... :banghead:

Exactly most people are just football fans. Who choose a team they want to win that day. A true Cardiff fan in my view shouldn’t really care or be interested in other teams fortunes. Hence the vast majority of each club fans are actually just football fans.
Football first they club second. I’m not saying it’s wrong just an observation. It’s just not for me I wouldn’t consider watching a game that didn’t invole Cardiff on TV let alone going to a live game to watch a match no involving Cardiff.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 26, 2018 2:39 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:

Proves my point exactly. Men are naturally attracted to women. Mean men are fans of women. Not one particular woman. ;)
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:

Proves my point exactly. Men are naturally attracted to women. Mean men are fans of women. Not one particular woman. ;)

:lol:
103 Barmy Army

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat May 26, 2018 3:07 pm

I started "supporting" Liverpool when I was 7 years old, through the papers and Match of the Day. Then I was fortunate enough that an older mate took me to the Bob Bank in Ninian Park when I was 14.......the rest is history.

I go to watch City home and away ..... but I will always look for the Liverpool result after that. So watching this game tonight, with my feet up, beer in hand and the knowledge that we are premier league will be both satisfying and enjoyable, especially if the Reds win.

P.S. I've also got a tenner on the scousers so fingers crossed. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 26, 2018 3:09 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

I started "supporting" Liverpool when I was 7 years old, through the papers and Match of the Day. Then I was fortunate enough that an older mate took me to the Bob Bank in Ninian Park when I was 14.......the rest is history.

I go to watch City home and away ..... but I will always look for the Liverpool result after that. So watching this game tonight, with my feet up, beer in hand and the knowledge that we are premier league will be both satisfying and enjoyable, especially if the Reds win.

P.S. I've also got a tenner on the scousers so fingers crossed. :bluebird:

Good luck. Hope you get the result. :)
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat May 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Fair play, that’s probably the biggest load of horseshit I’ve heard for a long time.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 26, 2018 5:27 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Fair play, that’s probably the biggest load of horseshit I’ve heard for a long time.

Sorry if it’s made you feel uncomfortable. Did you think you were a super fan of Cardiff when you now realise you just a football fan first Cardiff second??
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat May 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

Sorry if it’s made you feel uncomfortable. Did you think you were a super fan of Cardiff when you now realise you just a football fan first Cardiff second??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Superfan, are you kidding? I’ve watched City for many, many years and love it but I’ve just watched a great game of football that was riveting and had everything except loads of goals. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Some of my favourite games have been watching Barca at the Nou Camp, Real Madrid at the Bernabeu and World Cup games abroad.
There’s more to life and football than City as much as I love it.
Superfan! :lol: :lol:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Bluebirdforlife77 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Superfan, are you kidding? I’ve watched City for many, many years and love it but I’ve just watched a great game of football that was riveting and had everything except loads of goals. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Some of my favourite games have been watching Barca at the Nou Camp, Real Madrid at the Bernabeu and World Cup games abroad.
There’s more to life and football than City as much as I love it.
Superfan! :lol: :lol:

So essentially you agree with me then.

Like I said I never said it’s the wrong thing to do. It’s just my opinion and viewpoint I don’t have interest in any other football other than Cardiff.

No need to get upset and angry over my view. Just chill out and respect it whether you agree or not.
Bluebirdforlife77

Postby Leon1927 » Sat May 26, 2018 6:54 pm

I’m a fan of Welsh football as well as Cardiff so I want to watch Madrid win to boost Bale. If he plays.
Leon1927

Postby cityone » Sat May 26, 2018 7:33 pm

The freak show (roathie) has entered the room.
cityone

Postby Cardiffcitymad » Sat May 26, 2018 8:12 pm

What an amazing goal from Bale :clap:
Cardiffcitymad

Postby Leon1927 » Sat May 26, 2018 9:02 pm

Job done ✅
Leon1927

Postby MoodyBluebird » Sun May 27, 2018 1:05 am

A quite staggering admission I must stay. It poses so many questions I don't know where to begin; you've got me totally flummoxed !!

However, there is a great big world of football out there, just waiting to be discovered. Go on, broaden your horizons, you might enjoy it....
MoodyBluebird

Postby Sven » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 am

MoodyBluebird wrote:

A quite staggering admission I must stay. It poses so many questions I don't know where to begin; you've got me totally flummoxed !!

However, there is a great big world of football out there, just waiting to be discovered. Go on, broaden your horizons, you might enjoy it....

I tend to agree. Football is the game we love and Cardiff City are the team we support within it! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebirdforlife77 » Sun May 27, 2018 1:55 am

Sven wrote:
MoodyBluebird wrote:

I tend to agree. Football is the game we love and Cardiff City are the team we support within it! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Like I said Sven. Most are football fans first then they club comes second. I fully aware I’m in the minority but doesn’t mean that my point isn’t correct.

If most had the choice of watching all the football they wanted but no Cardiff games or only watching Cardiff games. Most would choose all other football games. I wouldn’t I choose just Cardiff. Just my view doesn’t mean I’m right.
Bluebirdforlife77

Return to General Chat