NML

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NML

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri May 25, 2018 10:27 pm

It maybe just Instagram but he seems to be taking this time to get into prime state for the new season. Showing his work outs, then I thought what a season this could be for him. He probably dreamt about being a starter in the championship really and now with the right application he can be a premiership star.

This summer can make that type of player to any level. A confident fit NML could be huge. Good on him I say while people like Hoilett are arguing about money.
2blue2handle

NML

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NML

Postby Fergy1927 » Sat May 26, 2018 1:08 am

He is working is arse off. Good on him. It's his big chance. Rochdale to the Premier League in a year is an immense achievement. I just hope he stays out of trouble.
Fergy1927

Postby Igovernor » Sat May 26, 2018 4:48 am

Who says Hoilett is arguing about money????
Igovernor

Postby Wayne S » Sat May 26, 2018 6:51 am

Igovernor wrote:Who says Hoilett is arguing about money????

What else could it be?

If he wants a longer contract..... It's about money as extra years are extra cash.

If he'd rather live elsewhere..... It's about money as to change his mind would take extra cash.

Any issues whatever they are can be sorted with more money.

It could only be on other issue and that is that he believes he is worthy of a better team and that would be damning of his character after we gave him the opportunity. Even then to change his mind will take extra cash.

I HOPE it's money because if it's not he wants to play elsewhere whatever we offer and that could be hard to take.
Wayne S

Postby paulh_85 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:30 am

One thing you couldn’t have a go at NML for, he keeps himself in fantastic shape.

Just needs a bit more footballing nous really. But has the qualities to be a premier league player for us
paulh_85

Postby Igovernor » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

Is there a video of his workouts or is it just photo's ?
Igovernor

Postby paulh_85 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 am

Wayne S wrote:

What else could it be?

If he wants a longer contract..... It's about money as extra years are extra cash.

If he'd rather live elsewhere..... It's about money as to change his mind would take extra cash.

It could only be on other issue and that is that he believes he is worthy of a better team and that would be damning of his character after we gave him the opportunity. Even then to change his mind will take extra cash.

I HOPE it's money because if it's not he wants to play elsewhere whatever we offer and that could be hard to take.

Not everyone is about money, and the difference we could offer him to sway any thoughts about moving wouldn’t exactly be much.

Have this feeling there’s something on the table from Fulham, not too sure why
paulh_85

Postby Wayne S » Sat May 26, 2018 9:55 am

paulh_85 wrote:Not everyone is about money.......

I sure hope that's the case but in football at the highest level these days it doesn't feel that way.
Wayne S

Postby Bluebina » Sat May 26, 2018 11:01 am

Looks like a real hard worker, he was fantastic first five games so it looks like he did the same last season.

Hopefully less games will suit him and if he stays injury free could make the big step up needed.
Bluebina

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat May 26, 2018 12:39 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

What else could it be?

Not everyone is about money, and the difference we could offer him to sway any thoughts about moving wouldn’t exactly be much.

Have this feeling there’s something on the table from Fulham, not too sure why

Up the Villa then :thumbup:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Wayne S wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:Not everyone is about money.......

I sure hope that's the case but in football at the highest level these days it doesn't feel that way.

Money might not be everything but sure as hell it's the most important thing....
Tony Blue Williams

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat May 26, 2018 6:18 pm

Igovernor wrote:Is there a video of his workouts or is it just photo's ?

There was on the live thing on Instagram but they go after 24 hours.
2blue2handle

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat May 26, 2018 9:43 pm

Wayne S wrote:

What else could it be?

Hoiletts on Holiday OK with you if he enjoys the limited time footballers get off?
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Sun May 27, 2018 9:04 am

2blue2handle wrote:It maybe just Instagram but he seems to be taking this time to get into prime state for the new season. Showing his work outs, then I thought what a season this could be for him. He probably dreamt about being a starter in the championship really and now with the right application he can be a premiership star.

This summer can make that type of player to any level. A confident fit NML could be huge. Good on him I say while people like Hoilett are arguing about money.

might be about length of contract...or a realease clause., maybe negotiations so far havent even got to a point where a contract has been drawn up..but if its just about money who is he argueing with.?
seriously dont get this expectation that out of contract players should be signing the 1st piece of paper thats put in front of them.and if you believe Warnock on this Hoilett waited around 5 months for him { Warnock } to get a club....if that is the case id imagine the boy might want an out option should Warnock no longer be our manager..
maybe not everyone wants to be in Pilks position ..lucrative deal thats too good to walk away from but very little actual being a footballer involved.?
dogfound

Return to General Chat