A forum for all things Cardiff City

Torquay away July 20th

Fri May 25, 2018 3:26 pm

Pre season friendly amongst others
Torquay away friday night in July !
Ooops :-)

Re: Torquay away July 20th

Fri May 25, 2018 4:16 pm

if true I'm estimating over 3k Cardiff in torquay that weekend.

Fri May 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Hope this is true i live just up the road from plainmoor nice easy Away/home trip for me.

Fri May 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Yes, confirmed by the club.
Nice weekend away again for a couple of us and our ladies

Fri May 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Yes, confirmed by the club.

Beautiful part of the country, would have preferred it on the Saturday but won't moan about that :D

God, to think its not that long ago we were down there for a League game, remember it like it was yesterday, Cardiff filled the away end and a little section to the left so they had to partition the terrace running along the pitch so that we could go in there aswell. :lol:

Fri May 25, 2018 8:41 pm

RV Casual wrote:

Beautiful part of the country, would have preferred it on the Saturday but won't moan about that :D

God, to think its not that long ago we were down there for a League game, remember it like it was yesterday, Cardiff filled the away end and a little section to the left so they had to partition the terrace running along the pitch so that we could go in there aswell. :lol:

Was living down there at the time and they messed up my ticket, so got it off Eddie May, when he got off the coach, lol

Fri May 25, 2018 8:50 pm

The Cobra wrote:
RV Casual wrote:

Was living down there at the time and they messed up my ticket, so got it off Eddie May, when he got off the coach, lol

Mental mate, I'm sure I paid on the day, luckily was there early, great times they were :occasion5: