Wishing we were at Wembley tomorrow

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Wishing we were at Wembley tomorrow

Postby Xcasual » Fri May 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Not for me pal,Still got that stupid noise in my head now. “Seasiders Seasiders Seasiders “ :evil:
Xcasual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby cardiff 74 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:03 pm

No thanks you can keep the play off final automatic suits me fine :lol: :occasion5:
cardiff 74

Postby stephendavid » Fri May 25, 2018 9:14 pm

RV Casual wrote:People say there is no better way of going up than winning the Play Off Final but I'm not sure I agree with that, going up at home to Reading in our own ground was pretty special, I wouldn't swap that for anything

Spot on there mate
stephendavid

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 pm

stephendavid wrote:
RV Casual wrote:People say there is no better way of going up than winning the Play Off Final but I'm not sure I agree with that, going up at home to Reading in our own ground was pretty special, I wouldn't swap that for anything

Spot on there mate

Spot on, I think that's what was missing last time we went up, that drama. I felt that reading game was a real special day, never seen canton like it. Bigger highlight than the Millenium stadium for me.
2blue2handle

Postby dogfound » Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 am

The Cobra wrote:Anyone wish we were? Imagine the excitement and this board now, would be buzzing :bluescarf:

i would have gone but desperatley didnt want it to happen..few of my mates were saying for weeks that they wouldnt go .im sure they would have but the feeling would have been more dreading another kick in the teeth there than excitement
dogfound

Previous

Return to General Chat