Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham forum watch

Mon May 21, 2018 7:37 am

Fulham forum. The irony in this...

The first paragraph sums it up. Could almost be rewritten about them. 'we play football the right way'

Just made the mistake of looking on Twitter at what villa fans are saying. God, it must be a miserable life up there in Birmingham. What a bitter, angry, salty bunch of people. The sense of entitlement is insane. Apparently, I have learned, that they have more fans is justification alone for their promotion to the premier league, or if not that, that their players have more experience at Wembley, or if that, that we have clappers, or if not that, that we celebrated on the pitch at the semi. Compare to theirs, the fans turned on each other!! They are so entitled it's bizarrw. Obsessed with their 'size' and how many fans they haveq. Not one Fulham fan would claim that Fulham is 'bigger' than villa and so what? We're blessed and love the club the way it is.

They use the words tinpot every other thread, like football teams SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO EXIST if they do not have the fine exalted history and attendances and endless list of achievements that a club the stature of villa has. We are not allowed to have our fun, and the mere possibility of a Fulham victory (which none of them allow might happen) is an affront to the natural order of things.

Fulham fan tweets though are celebratory, well spirited, excited, helpful (getting each other tickets, people like mjg helping out etc), funny. Nothing like that coming out of villa.

At the end of they day, win or lose they will still live in Birmingham, and we will still be part of this amazing community the Fulham family.

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=65573.0

I hope Villa ruin their party with a goal from a long throw.

Re: Fulham forum watch

Mon May 21, 2018 8:03 am

jimmy_rat wrote:That we have clappers

Justification for Villa or any other team in the football League to deserve Premier football more than Fulham right there!

Mon May 21, 2018 11:39 am

Vegans, Starbucks member's, craft ale drinkers, happy clappers and a neutral stand. Just a few good reasons I want Fulhamelona to get pumped on Saturday. Shit club with even worse fans. The type to sit in the V.I.P. section of a nightclub taking selfies all night type tossers.

Sat May 26, 2018 8:21 am

They've written another classic...

Oh the irony.

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=65683.0

"Concerns about the ref"

Refs have been 'fixing' results.

Calling villa Cardiff mark II. Gonna kick em off the park.

How villa have got away with a few decisions.

Mitrovic has been targeted and done well to not retaliate.

There's an FA agenda to get Villa promoted as they're the darlings.

So glad we beat these choppers to second.

Sat May 26, 2018 9:26 am

jimmy_rat wrote:They've written another classic...

Oh the irony.

https://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/i ... ic=65683.0

"Concerns about the ref"

Refs have been 'fixing' results.

Calling villa Cardiff mark II. Gonna kick em off the park.

How villa have got away with a few decisions.

Mitrovic has been targeted and done well to not retaliate.

There's an FA agenda to get Villa promoted as they're the darlings.

So glad we beat these choppers to second.

They obviously don't go to watch Fulham play with the amount of luck and dodgy refs on their side or wouldn't be so stuck up their own arses as much! :old:

Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Justification for Villa or any other team in the football League to deserve Premier football more than Fulham right there!

Exactly, that should instantly disqualify promotion.

Sat May 26, 2018 10:23 am

City Slicker wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:

Exactly, that should instantly disqualify promotion.

Free flags and clappers for them today. Lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 26, 2018 10:57 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Free flags and clappers for them today. Lol.

With those clappy things they really are promoting themselves as a small club.

If it was a conference play off and there were only 16,000 fans at Wembley then you would need some noise makers.

Fulham filling half of Wembley should be enough to raise the roof.