Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED “SWANSEA VIRTUALLY RELEGATED “ LATEST 09/05/18

Wed May 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Roathy''s prediction of 30yrs to catch them is a bit out! ! :laughing5:

OOPS! :oops: :laughing6: :laughing6: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Yes oooops! :wav: they take long :walk: back to championship :wave:

Re: UPDATED “ SWANSEA VIRTUALLY RELEGATED “ LATEST 09/05/18

Wed May 09, 2018 8:47 pm

I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES!!WHEN CARDIFF WIN AND SWANSEA LOOSE!!

Wed May 09, 2018 8:48 pm

Oh dear, how sad, never mind lol

Wed May 09, 2018 8:48 pm

:occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: NOW FUK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK U BUNCH OF DELUDED CNUTS :old: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :old:

Wed May 09, 2018 8:51 pm

I have just lived through the perfect week, there is a Bluebird God :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Wed May 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I have just lived through the perfect week, there is a Bluebird God :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

Yeah......Me!

Wed May 09, 2018 8:52 pm

First ever post,call it warped but I’m getting as much if not more enjoyment from tonight’s result,f**king hate the third world,cavedwelling inbreds.

Wed May 09, 2018 8:52 pm

REMEMBER A BLUEBIRD ALWAYS FLYS HIGHER THAN A SWAN. HAHAHA SCUM C*NTS

Wed May 09, 2018 8:53 pm

Their club will be ripped apart and their fan base smashed to bits.They laughed their cocks off at us for years while lauding Huw Jenkins and the Swansea way.Now it's us laughing at them-fuck off Swansea DOWN DOWN DOWN :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed May 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Talk about icing on the cake. :bluescarf:
Capital of Wales deserves this, bluuuueeee birrrrddds :ayatollah:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Bananas wrote::occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: NOW FUK OFF AND NEVER COME BACK U BUNCH OF DELUDED CNUTS :old: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing6: :old:

:lol:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:09 pm

dust brother wrote:First ever post,call it warped but I’m getting as much if not more enjoyment from tonight’s result,f**king hate the third world,cavedwelling inbreds.

Best first post i've seen :thumbup:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Apparently they’ve lined up Status Quo to play over the tannoy against Stoke. Down Down Deeper on down. :laughing6:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 pm

Aw c'mon they're not down yet. They only need to beat Stoke by 9 goals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:27 pm

The blues are going up and the jacks are going down,jacks are going down, jacks are going down,
the blues are going up and the jacks are going down ,
jacks are going down ,going down, going up,going down, going up
The blues are going up and the jacks are going down :occasion5:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Stan_B wrote:Aw c'mon they're not down yet. They only need to beat Stoke by 9 goals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't even score one never mind 10!! Best chance got is man city winning 9-0 and they win 1-0 :occasion5:

Wed May 09, 2018 9:35 pm

My in-laws are all jacks...me and my son have had constant shit for seven years off the eight of them.these past few days have been like heaven for the two of us...there is a god.thank you!!

Wed May 09, 2018 9:44 pm

:bluescarf: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Wed May 09, 2018 10:14 pm

Roathy just pm'd me and said its pretty bad. He's unlocked the secret hidden door in his normal sex-dungeon that actually leads underneath to an even stranger sex-dungeon. He's told his mam that the consumer unit might trip when he simultaneously fires up all of his inter-species sex-bots. And he has a lot of inter-species sex-bots. Think 'Saw' without but without the laughs and lube.

Wed May 09, 2018 10:25 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I have just lived through the perfect week, there is a Bluebird God :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5:

:laughing6: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

Wed May 09, 2018 10:32 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Roathy''s prediction of 30yrs to catch them is a bit out! ! :laughing5:

OOPS! :oops: :laughing6: :laughing6: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Loving this, no doubt board and owners will still get the cash while the fans worry :laughing6:

What a Summer it can rain for six months, it will still be the best in years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Drink Driver.jpg

tatebeaker.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Loving this, no doubt board and owners will still get the cash while the fans worry :laughing6:

What a Summer it can rain for six months, it will still be the best in years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes melt down would be understatement! :laughing6:

Wed May 09, 2018 11:03 pm

:lol:

On form tonight Grange end star :ayatollah:

Wed May 09, 2018 11:37 pm

Real_Blue_Really wrote::lol:

On form tonight Grange end star :ayatollah:

Just wait till Sunday night. Planet Swans is currently like Gods waiting room but with a Costa machine with a Methadone option. :ayatollah:

Thu May 10, 2018 5:42 am

Yeeèesssssss

Ive had the pleasure of those
Smug cunts over the past 7
Years enjoying our pain and
The proliferation of scum tops
Popping up in cardiff zones

I have many dealings with Geese fans
And even in a professional works situation
they laud it.
I actually got marked down on a high level training
Course by the JB Goose b*stard who called
Cardiff city - chokers in room full of attendees.

Bitter lot those Geese.
Obsessed about us.

Ive dropped down to their level this week

And i fuckin loves it

:clap: