Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED “ SWANSEA VIRTUALLY RELEGATED “ LATEST 09/05/18

Tue May 08, 2018 8:16 pm

UPDATED 09/05/18

Swansea are virtually relegated. They need a 10 goal turn around this weekend coming

F/T Chelsea 1 Huddersfield 1 :thumbright:

Now 1-1 62 mins

So far Huddersfield are beating Chelsea virtually relegating Swansea

Just had to put this on here but THE JACKS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!! 1-0 to Southampton!!!!!!

UPDATED 09/05/18 :thumbright: :thumbright:

WBA are relegated Stoke are relegated and virtually The Jacks are now down :thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: SWANSEA GAME!!! 1-0 to saints

Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tue May 08, 2018 8:24 pm

Jacks in massive trouble if they lose this

Tue May 08, 2018 8:27 pm

:laughing5: :wave: :ayatollah: Think I’ve made my point with 10mins to go.

Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Jacks in massive trouble if they lose this

Jacks in massive trouble full-stop! :ayatollah:

Tue May 08, 2018 8:28 pm

I think they will stay up on goal difference.
Huddersfield will go down cant see them getting anything against chelsea or arsenal and swansea will beat stoke.

Tue May 08, 2018 8:29 pm

As it stands at 0-1
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 08, 2018 8:30 pm

Yes get in there. This is turning out to be one perfect week and even trying to make it even more difficult for Southampton by refusing to let them stay in the hotel they had booked didn't help the cheating scum

Tue May 08, 2018 8:32 pm

Can see Huddersfield getting a point at home to Arsenal. Jacks are jammy though and will probably get a late equaliser tonight.

Tue May 08, 2018 8:38 pm

YESSSSSSSSS!

Tue May 08, 2018 8:40 pm

ft 0-1 .

Tue May 08, 2018 8:41 pm

All but down if Huddersfield get a point at Chelsea tomorrow night.

Re: ITS ALL OVER “SWANSEA GAME!!! 1-0 to saints “

Tue May 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Updated :thumbright:

Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 pm

GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN F##ck you JBAST####S :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Tue May 08, 2018 8:43 pm

GAME OVER!!!!!!!! The only lifeline Swansea have is the goal difference they have with Huddersfield

Tue May 08, 2018 8:44 pm

Poor dabs.

Tue May 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Bye bye watch the gap

Tue May 08, 2018 8:50 pm

thomasblue wrote:I think they will stay up on goal difference.
Huddersfield will go down cant see them getting anything against chelsea or arsenal and swansea will beat stoke.

I agree mate sadly, its a shame Spurs lost on the weekend as the gap is now down to 2 points with 6 to play for between them and Chelsea for 4th so there is no way Chelsea will take their foot off the gas now as if they win both their games and Spurs slip up they will be in.

And then Wengers last game, you would expect Arsenal to want to put on a performance for that.

Saying that, Swansea still need to beat Stoke which is no given but it certainly isn't over yet I agree.

Tue May 08, 2018 8:50 pm

A point for Huddersfield and they are gone unless they stuff Stoke and Saints are hammered at home by Man City ....

Tue May 08, 2018 8:57 pm

I bet they won't even beat Stoke. My god they are sheer crap!! Crap team, crap rugby stadium, crap fans. Let's hope they go down and never ever ever infect the premier league again. :wave: :occasion5: :wave:

Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 pm

come on huddersfield draw to chelsea tomorrow and the jacks are down

Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 pm

see them staying up, Huddersfield had a great result vs Chelsea can’t see it happening again vs Chelsea, even with Arsenal's dreadful away record I can't see them slipping.

Swansea have relegated Stoke, with agent Joe "give us a job" Allen.

Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 pm

time up for the JB,s ONLY ONE TEAM IN WALES CARDIFF CITY BLUEBIRDS :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :occasion5: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :thumbup:

Tue May 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Jammy jacks will survive on GD

Tue May 08, 2018 9:02 pm

RFMH wrote:see them staying up, Huddersfield had a great result vs Chelsea can’t see it happening again vs Chelsea, even with Arsenal's dreadful away record I can't see them slipping.

Swansea have relegated Stoke, with agent Joe "give us a job" Allen.

Make it happen before Southampton go in for him .

Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 pm

Liverpool and Arsenal gifted them six points.

Tue May 08, 2018 9:08 pm

What a week, Monk wins to take us up, Mark Hughes beats the tramps to hopefully send them down and one of the funniest 90 mins I've ever seen, tramp fans crying all over the place :laughing6:

Tue May 08, 2018 9:10 pm

I honestly can't see the Jacks beating Stoke.
Stoke are down, playing for pride and actually looked to be giving a bit of fight although it didn't work out.
It will be a draw at best for Swansea

Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Agree they will survive on goal difference.

Tue May 08, 2018 9:16 pm

You could look at it both ways. From Swansea’s point of view. Man City were on the beach against Huddersfield. Swansea played Man City a few weeks earlier got battered 6 nil. Jacks said the defeat would mean nothing but it means the goal difference could be to mutch to catch saints lol. Also Arsenal not got an away point in 2018. Sunday could be good. Imagine the result coming in just before bus parade. Get that song going again.