Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mixed emotions

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Yesterday was an enjoyable day , up until half time atleast. I left uni (worcester) at 1 pm and drove to ross on wye with 4 of my friends to get my eldest son. I managed to entice my mates to come along for their first cardiff game which they thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm gutted about the result but one positive is that we all will be going , with the addition of my other 3 kids and my mrs. Bring on hull. It's still in our hands

Re: Mixed emotions

Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Mixed emotions

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:55 am

rossblue wrote:Yesterday was an enjoyable day , up until half time atleast. I left uni (worcester) at 1 pm and drove to ross on wye with 4 of my friends to get my eldest son. I managed to entice my mates to come along for their first cardiff game which they thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm gutted about the result but one positive is that we all will be going , with the addition of my other 3 kids and my mrs. Bring on hull. It's still in our hands

It's a shame it wasn't a better result for us - but I'm glad we have now got our 1 loss out the way ;) (hoping its just the 1). The atmosphere looked great. Was gutted that I can't go at the moment due to illness but it makes a massive difference just to see so many of our fans going and singing their hearts out. Are u going to Hull away mate? Get a win away at Hull and everything will feel abit better - still nervous but we can do it! :bluebird: