Mixed emotions

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mixed emotions

Postby rossblue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Yesterday was an enjoyable day , up until half time atleast. I left uni (worcester) at 1 pm and drove to ross on wye with 4 of my friends to get my eldest son. I managed to entice my mates to come along for their first cardiff game which they thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm gutted about the result but one positive is that we all will be going , with the addition of my other 3 kids and my mrs. Bring on hull. It's still in our hands
rossblue

Mixed emotions

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Mixed emotions

Postby rossblue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Attachments
Screenshot_20180425-165517.png
Screenshot_20180425-165517.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 453 times
rossblue

Re: Mixed emotions

Postby Once a blue always a blue44 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:55 am

rossblue wrote:Yesterday was an enjoyable day , up until half time atleast. I left uni (worcester) at 1 pm and drove to ross on wye with 4 of my friends to get my eldest son. I managed to entice my mates to come along for their first cardiff game which they thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm gutted about the result but one positive is that we all will be going , with the addition of my other 3 kids and my mrs. Bring on hull. It's still in our hands

It's a shame it wasn't a better result for us - but I'm glad we have now got our 1 loss out the way ;) (hoping its just the 1). The atmosphere looked great. Was gutted that I can't go at the moment due to illness but it makes a massive difference just to see so many of our fans going and singing their hearts out. Are u going to Hull away mate? Get a win away at Hull and everything will feel abit better - still nervous but we can do it! :bluebird:
Once a blue always a blue44

Return to General Chat