Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kadeem

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:51 am

Is he injured or enjoying life on a sunny beach somewhere. In my opinion he is a better option than wildschutt

Re: Kadeem

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 am

palerider wrote:Is he injured or enjoying life on a sunny beach somewhere. In my opinion he is a better option than wildschutt

He may be better than wildshut but if we are pinning our hopes on Harris we are in dire straits.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 am

Been saying this for a number of weeks now, he should surely be on the bench as he is fit and and has been for ages. It was only last season people were panicking he was leaving on a free after warnock has turned his form around.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:23 am

2blue2handle wrote:Been saying this for a number of weeks now, he should surely be on the bench as he is fit and and has been for ages. It was only last season people were panicking he was leaving on a free after warnock has turned his form around.

Not even been in development team so I would suggest injured...again

Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:22 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:Been saying this for a number of weeks now, he should surely be on the bench as he is fit and and has been for ages. It was only last season people were panicking he was leaving on a free after warnock has turned his form around.

Not even been in development team so I would suggest injured...again

Warnock said the other week he just couldn't make the bench