Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nigel Adkins is saying...

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:06 am

That he’s going to play fringe players and some kids in last 2 games so the Friends of Fulham forum are saying / quoting. If that is the case it could go in our favour if thoad players aren’t up to it, or against us if they feel they have something to prove or are playing god s contract

Re: Nigel Adkins is saying...

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:24 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:That he’s going to play fringe players and some kids in last 2 games so the Friends of Fulham forum are saying / quoting. If that is the case it could go in our favour if thoad players aren’t up to it, or against us if they feel they have something to prove or are playing god s contract

We should beat them no matter what at home, Hull is the hardest game right now !!!

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:35 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:That he’s going to play fringe players and some kids in last 2 games so the Friends of Fulham forum are saying / quoting. If that is the case it could go in our favour if thoad players aren’t up to it, or against us if they feel they have something to prove or are playing god s contract

We should beat them no matter what at home, Hull is the hardest game right now !!!

Atkins is manager of Hull mate :thumbright:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:41 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Oh yea :laughing6: Reading was years ago, i'm tired !!!

A bit of hope then, we need and are due a bit of good luck, lets hope it's Saturday :thumbup:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:43 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Oh yea :laughing6: Reading was years ago, i'm tired !!!

A bit of hope then, we need and are due a bit of good luck, lets hope it's Saturday :thumbup:

Fingers crossed mate. I have s feeling we’ll win comfortably at Hull

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:55 am

I think Coleman will do the same.

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:55 am

If he does, they can’t be any worse than the first team!