Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Play off final Saturday at Hull

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:48 am

£100 Million game for us, otherwise probably another chance in the real Play offs, possibly against Derby and Villa :shock:

This really is a must win game, which will be difficult as the players will be knackered with the extra game and not much sleep after last night !!!

Come on Warnock, get them ready and come up with a masterplan, we can still do this, and God knows we are due some luck !!!

Re: Play off final Saturday at Hull

Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:23 pm

A referee who can actually see would be nice :banghead:

Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Bluebina wrote:£100 Million game for us, otherwise probably another chance in the real Play offs, possibly against Derby and Villa :shock:

This really is a must win game, which will be difficult as the players will be knackered with the extra game and not much sleep after last night !!!

Come on Warnock, get them ready and come up with a masterplan, we can still do this, and God knows we are due some luck !!!

I agree the next 2 games are like play off games but are a damn sight easier to win than the potential games against the teams who are currently in the play off positions ...Villa,Boro and Derby ! We can do this ! :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:50 am

billy ronson wrote:
Bluebina wrote:£100 Million game for us, otherwise probably another chance in the real Play offs, possibly against Derby and Villa :shock:

I agree the next 2 games are like play off games but are a damn sight easier to win than the potential games against the teams who are currently in the play off positions ...Villa,Boro and Derby ! We can do this ! :bluescarf:

That’s a very good point you make on the fact that they’re easier games than any potential play off matches. I hadn’t thought of that.

Regarding the OP, I actually think a draw at Reading and a home win against Reading (or vice-versa) would still give us a chance as we’d be hoping for Fulham to draw one of their remaining games. If we lose any of our games, it’s a big ask for Fulham’s remaining opponents to actually beat them given the form they’re in.

Two wins is obviously the ideal scenario. Either way, I’m looking forward to getting up at 3.15am to travel to Cardiff (long story) and then onto Hull this Saturday for a rare away game. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:02 am

Fulham will drop points :old: