Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stick together!

Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:56 am

Ok we lost, ok we defended like I haven't seen for years.. but we are still second, it is still in our hands let's stick together and go again biggest game in the club's history now Saturday let's finish the job

Re: Stick together!

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 am

Jparry wrote:Ok we lost, ok we defended like I haven't seen for years.. but we are still second, it is still in our hands let's stick together and go again the biggest game in the club's history now Saturday let's finish the job

Yep we have to regroup, that was hard to take but it's gone and we are still in control of our own destiny

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:24 am

Agree, some of the comments are shocking .. think a lot of our fans are losing their bottle...
All part and pparcsl of being a footy fan...
bluebirds

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 am

agreed, i saw it as a draw being no better than a loss in reality. i see it that was our bonus game (in hand) and we didn't capitalise and now we have a one point lead going into the last two games of the season which we should be treating as our play-offs, FA Cup finals whatever you want to describe them as. I think having an extra days rest will also help the players, a couple looked a bit leggy yesterday, shout out to Ward who i thought did really well last night considering he hasn't played much recently, defended brilliantly against Wisdom (i think).

nothing is gifted we have to keep fighting till the end, get big Ken back in the lineup and Hoilett is over-due a stand-out game, win against Hull and get the CCS bouncing for the final game of the season !

Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:47 am

I dont get it. People take to social media to slag players off, when those players will read the comments.
Its all about sticking together. Would Fulham rather play our games and have a point advantage. Than a Brum side fighting to stay up? Im sure they will