" NEIL WARNOCK TONIGHT "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NEIL WARNOCK TONIGHT "

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Neil Warnock speaking to @SkyFootball...

NEIL WARNOCK:
"It was always going to go to the wire, but who's to say Fulham will win both of their games? You'd expect them to beat Sunderland but Birmingham will not be easy."
Attachments
Dbk8v6vWAAAo6H6.jpg
Dbk8v6vWAAAo6H6.jpg (80.97 KiB) Viewed 4931 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" NEIL WARNOCK TONIGHT "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " NEIL WARNOCK TONIGHT "

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:32 pm

Technically true but in reality we’ve run out of steam. Poor signings in January have come back to haunt us. I believe the pressure on us once Fulham easily beat Sunderland will prove too much. We’ll hit the playoffs with battered morale and fade away. Villa will go up via Wembley.

All imo of course :bluebird:
Carpe Diem

Postby mallo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Our run as ended we never went down last season or this season we would take that at the beginning of season high expectations last few months but blown now just not good enough hope I’m wrong also !!!
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby Dahboy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Technically true but in reality we’ve run out of steam. Poor signings in January have come back to haunt us. I believe the pressure on us once Fulham easily beat Sunderland will prove too much. We’ll hit the playoffs with battered morale and fade away. Villa will go up via Wembley.

That sounds about right and I must agree with you :|
Dahboy

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:38 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Technically true but in reality we’ve run out of steam. Poor signings in January have come back to haunt us. I believe the pressure on us once Fulham easily beat Sunderland will prove too much. We’ll hit the playoffs with battered morale and fade away. Villa will go up via Wembley.

Win 2 games against teams in the bottom half and we are up, regardless of what the West London tippy tappers do
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:42 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Win 2 games against teams in the bottom half and we are up, regardless of what the West London tippy tappers do

Of course, I just don’t believe it will happen. I reckon we’ll get from 2 - 4 points, not enough to match Fulham’s 6.
Carpe Diem

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:46 pm

We will draw with Hull, and win against Reading. I think Fulham will win against Sunderland, and draw against Birmingham, sending us up in dramatic fashion.
BaltimoreBlues

Postby Bluebina » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

That’s a good way of looking at it and hopefully both safe with nothing to play for :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Sand Martin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:48 pm

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
Sand Martin

Postby jimmy_rat » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:51 pm

BaltimoreBlues wrote:We will draw with Hull, and win against Reading. I think Fulham will win against Sunderland, and draw against Birmingham, sending us up in dramatic fashion.

This would be the 'best' just to hear the little hipster knobs moan how they deserved it!

However, don't think my nerves can take it! Let's win Vs Hull and hope reading beat Ipswich.
jimmy_rat

Postby Sand Martin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:00 pm

IN WARNOCK WE TRUST
Sand Martin

Postby TrueBlue99 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:16 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Fulham have got two games against teams in the bottom half aswell, so honours even in that respect.

Hull, for as many goals as they score, they're down there for a reason, they also concede a fair amount aswell. We have scored 67 which is only 2 less than they have, which is also as many as they have conceded, we have to be confident of going there and scoring.
TrueBlue99

Postby Scoularfan » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 pm

We ve had a go but we're knackered now , not playing well enough to go up
Scoularfan

Postby BaltimoreBlues » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:35 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
BaltimoreBlues wrote:We will draw with Hull, and win against Reading. I think Fulham will win against Sunderland, and draw against Birmingham, sending us up in dramatic fashion.

This would be the 'best' just to hear the little hipster knobs moan how they deserved it!

However, don't think my nerves can take it! Let's win Vs Hull and hope reading beat Ipswich.

I know what you mean, I think my nerves are already shot though. I really hope we do win against Hull, just have this feeling its going to be last game of the season with us winning, and Fulham messing it up.
BaltimoreBlues

Postby buckleys brewery » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:36 pm

TrueBlue99 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Fulham have got two games against teams in the bottom half aswell, so honours even in that respect.

Hull, for as many goals as they score, they're down there for a reason, they also concede a fair amount aswell. We have scored 67 which is only 2 less than they have, which is also as many as they have conceded, we have to be confident of going there and scoring.

Play this team and we’ll have a chance.
Etheridge
Jazz
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett
Patterson
Ralls
Grucij
Hoilett
Zohore
NML
buckleys brewery

Postby Sven » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:35 am

buckleys brewery wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Etheridge
Jazz
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett
Patterson
Ralls
Grucij
Hoilett
Zohore
NML

Difficult to disagree with that selection; it's been tried and tested and known too work! :thumbright:

I'm not going to comment too much on the Derby game. I was there and thought we put up a good show until they equalised (after a blatant penalty denial and an amateur miss from Madine) and after that it was all our own fault and why Wild Child and not Mendez-Laing was a little baffling

Derby raised their game (as teams often tend to do against the better opposition) and got the rub of the green when they needed it as much as we did and in reality nothing has really changed. City still have it in their own hands but with one less game to do it with games against teams (just like Fulham) we should be looking to beat

I certainly won't get too despondent until Saturday evening at the earliest! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Mr Potato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 am

I don’t think we have run out of steam. We just gave it away, 3 mistakes cost us. Gunnarsson again didn’t offer a lot, but wasn’t alone, wildshcut when he came on offered nothing, Madine was asked to chase aimless balls up top and fluffed a golden chance. Warnock has just got to get hold of them, show them the horror show. Hull will not be easy but they are shipping goals as well as scoring them, and this year we have not had a 3-2 win as of yet.

Get your money on it, law of averages and all that.

It’s in our hands still. So to Saturday we go.
Mr Potato

Postby Bluebina » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:19 am

Mr Potato wrote:I don’t think we have run out of steam. We just gave it away, 3 mistakes cost us. Gunnarsson again didn’t offer a lot, but wasn’t alone, wildshcut when he came on offered nothing, Madine was asked to chase aimless balls up top and fluffed a golden chance. Warnock has just got to get hold of them, show them the horror show. Hull will not be easy but they are shipping goals as well as scoring them, and this year we have not had a 3-2 win as of yet.

We are due so much luck, please let it come on Saturday, cheating can not be seen to win !!!!

Derby to lose their next two games after running themselves into the ground yesterday !!!
Bluebina

Postby buckleys brewery » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:14 am

Does anyone know if Warnock’s press conferences are stage managed? I know WOL hacks read this message board, can you please ask him why we’ve changed our playing style, that was so effective January to March.
buckleys brewery

Postby buckleys brewery » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:18 am

Sven wrote:
buckleys brewery wrote:
TrueBlue99 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Etheridge
Jazz
Morrison
Bamba
Bennett
Patterson
Ralls
Grucij
Hoilett
Zohore
NML

Difficult to disagree with that selection; it's been tried and tested and known too work! :thumbright:

I'm not going to comment too much on the Derby game. I was there and thought we put up a good show until they equalised (after a blatant penalty denial and an amateur miss from Madine) and after that it was all our own fault and why Wild Child and not Mendez-Laing was a little baffling

Derby raised their game (as teams often tend to do against the better opposition) and got the rub of the green when they needed it as much as we did and in reality nothing has really changed. City still have it in their own hands but with one less game to do it with games against teams (just like Fulham) we should be looking to beat

I certainly won't get too despondent until Saturday evening at the earliest! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sadly Sven, we’ve always ended other teams losing streaks.
buckleys brewery

Postby Mr Potato » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:23 am

It is still in our hands! Sunderland now relegated is a different prospect for Fulham, they can play without fear, you’d absolutely expect Fulham to romp it, but, it’s no gimme, and hull are scoring but conceding, if we can nick a win we are still there.

Two massive games and Colin will not have a repeat of last night, maybe it’s not a bad thing looking at it in a positive spin
Mr Potato

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:26 am

Mr Potato wrote:It is still in our hands! Sunderland now relegated is a different prospect for Fulham, they can play without fear, you’d absolutely expect Fulham to romp it, but, it’s no gimme, and hull are scoring but conceding, if we can nick a win we are still there.

Two massive games and Colin will not have a repeat of last night, maybe it’s not a bad thing looking at it in a positive spin

I really feel Fulham will drop points, Sunderland seems unlikely but like you said now they are down it often gives players a new lease of life, we have seen it loads of times over the years.

Brum wont be easy away.

Put it this was If we beat Hull and even Fulham beat Sunderland I know id rather play Reading at home than Brum away.
2blue2handle

Postby wez1927 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Mr Potato wrote:It is still in our hands! Sunderland now relegated is a different prospect for Fulham, they can play without fear, you’d absolutely expect Fulham to romp it, but, it’s no gimme, and hull are scoring but conceding, if we can nick a win we are still there.

I really feel Fulham will drop points, Sunderland seems unlikely but like you said now they are down it often gives players a new lease of life, we have seen it loads of times over the years.

Brum wont be easy away.

Put it this was If we beat Hull and even Fulham beat Sunderland I know id rather play Reading at home than Brum away.

Totally agree
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby TrueBlue99 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Mr Potato wrote:I don’t think we have run out of steam. We just gave it away, 3 mistakes cost us. Gunnarsson again didn’t offer a lot, but wasn’t alone, wildshcut when he came on offered nothing, Madine was asked to chase aimless balls up top and fluffed a golden chance. Warnock has just got to get hold of them, show them the horror show. Hull will not be easy but they are shipping goals as well as scoring them, and this year we have not had a 3-2 win as of yet.

We beat Birmingham 3-2 at home, but that wouldn't stop me thinking that result could happen :thumbup:
TrueBlue99

Return to General Chat