“ The chance for Gary Madine “

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: “ The chance for Gary Madine “

Postby Logie » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Yes all his great play worked wonders we had 10 golden chances brought about bt him and his magic.

Hes shit end of.

He never made space for Patterson Olson jumped early preventing the star striker jumping to score.

Patterson showed class keeping his eye on the ball allll the way. So many times players in that position give up thinking the striker or defender will win it and fumble it when it lands at them.
Logie

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby City Slicker » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Says a lot when the supporters start singing If Gary scores we’re on the pitch. Going to take a miracle to save him.

And we got rid of Bogle; he's 10 times the player this guy is. I think he's Alex Ravelle in disguise.
City Slicker

Postby Logie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:34 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Says a lot when the supporters start singing If Gary scores we’re on the pitch. Going to take a miracle to save him.

And we got rid of Bogle; he's 10 times the player this guy is. I think he's Alex Ravelle in disguise.

I liked Bogle, aslong as he wanst played on the wing he was ok and to me it looked like he really wanted to give it a go. I rather his mistake of a red card due to the ref being a c**t and sticking up for his team, the the mistake of a striker who misses the ball from 6 yards out.
Logie

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Bogle has only played 4 times since being out on loan so not sure he would have been the answer.
2blue2handle

Postby rossblue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:47 pm

Atleast bogle scores occasionally
rossblue

Postby Woody CCFC » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:42 pm

Problem is we just lump it forward time after time, if we had a tidy play maker in the middle of the park we'd already be promoted. Mix it up a bit, launch it under pressure play it through the middle when we've got good possession.
Woody CCFC

Postby BlueVanman » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:57 pm

buckleys brewery wrote:
Flyingpostman wrote:I imagine Lewis Grabban would of put that one away .

To think we were favourites to sign him for weeks. But Warnock let Villa sneak in and grab him. :banghead: :banghead:

Or maybe, just maybe Grabban himself never wanted to come to Cardiff :roll:

I personally think this was is the case and if i am right i wouldnt want him here anyway. He chose the bigger club who he thought were more likely to get him back in the Prem, nothing to do with Warnock in my opinion :oops:
BlueVanman

Postby brickyblue » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:57 pm

Brave to step up for the penalty but the save has cost him his confidence which showed in his miss against Derby.
Holds the ball up great wins free kicks and lays it off good just needs a goal.
I think he a good player maybe just needs a run of games to get him up to speed but we haven't got that time at mo.
A difficult one .
brickyblue

Previous

Return to General Chat