There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding (by s

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:37 am

There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding (by some posters) of the meaning and reasoning beind my post "DERBY- A MUST WIN GAME".

// It is absolutely obvious that we need to win ANY TWO of our remaining 3 games versus Derby - Hull- Reading. 100% it does not matter which two. They are all equally important. You do not have to be Einstein to figure this out.

// To start with I am making the reasonable assumption that Fulham will win their last 2 games. At any rate we should rely on ourselves irrespective of what Fulham do.

// What I am saying about the Derby game is that not only losing will be no good for us but also DRAWING IS EXACTLY LIKE LOSING because in either case we would still need to win our last 2 games.

/ This means that the only meaningful result for us against Derby is a win - otherwise the game in hand would be meaningless.

// That is why its a "MUST WIN GAME"

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=195435 :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: There seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding (by s

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:48 am

Totally agree annis nothing but a win matters as it gives us 2 chances to go up and gives Fulham none! Draw or lose and our last 2 games are must win to be certain and it means Fulham have a chance to overtake us. Let's not give them the opportunity :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Wolfpac » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:09 am

We should be concerned with Hull as that Wilson from Liverpool looks like he could tear a few of our defenders a new one, quick, eye for goal, skilful and they have another striker who looks a handful.

Big win needed against the Rams, draw at Hull and Beat Reading.
Wolfpac

Postby Carpe Diem » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:57 pm

We won’t know if a draw against the Derby cheats is meaningless until Fulham play their 2 games. If they only get 4 out of 6 then a draw against derby could make all the difference. Ifs, buts and maybes.
Carpe Diem

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:42 am

totally agree I see all remaining games as must wins that way we needn't worry about fulhams results
WelshPatriot

Return to General Chat