Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Traore

Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:01 pm

Would love us to sign this guy from middlesborough for next season hes class.

Re: Traore

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 pm

Is he?

I’ve seen a lot of people on here rave about him, but not sure I agree. He’s got great pace but for much of the season his end product has been missing. Improved over recent weeks but still very inconsistent.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 pm

A good signing to bring in, depends where we are next season. We will need another left back though whatever the league.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:A good signing to bring in, depends where we are next season. We will need another left back though whatever the league.

He means Adama Traore the winger from Middlesbrough not the Armand Traore that we have on loan from forest

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:24 pm

He is class and has lots more huge potential.... Boro would want 20m as a starting point so not likely for us.... A bigger club will get him unless Boro go up via playoffs he will likely stay then.

A better mendez laing

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:52 am

BarmyArmy123 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:A good signing to bring in, depends where we are next season. We will need another left back though whatever the league.

He means Adama Traore the winger from Middlesbrough not the Armand Traore that we have on loan from forest

I think you’re confused. I read it that he was referring to the boy from Middlesbrough.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:10 am

norms76 wrote:
BarmyArmy123 wrote:

I think you’re confused. I read it that he was referring to the boy from Middlesbrough.

Yeah my mistake, I thought it was odd someone rated out Traore so highly :lol: