Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hull broadcast at the CCS

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:31 am

Would be great if the club were able to put the Hull game on the big screens at the CCS for those that are unable to get up there.
I'm not sure if many would go down or if it's possible due to tv rights etc? ......

Re: Hull broadcast at the CCS

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:34 am

cwmbachbluebird wrote:Would be great if the club were able to put the Hull game on the big screens at the CCS for those that are unable to get up there.
I'm not sure if many would go down or if it's possible due to tv rights etc? ......

If they cant get to hull 3pm kick off on a saturday afternoon
How can they find the time to watch it on a big screen at the stadium hmmmm

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:43 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
cwmbachbluebird wrote:Would be great if the club were able to put the Hull game on the big screens at the CCS for those that are unable to get up there.

Possibly because not everybody can afford to go to Hull, either financially or due to family/work reasons. If there is chance that game could be the one, having something on at the CCS is a great idea.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:47 am

Yes they can do this... We would need to sell out away tickets first to show demand is there

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:15 am

troobloo3339 wrote:If they cant get to hull 3pm kick off on a saturday afternoon

12 hours vs 2 hours ?

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:26 am

Wayne S wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:If they cant get to hull 3pm kick off on a saturday afternoon

12 hours vs 2 hours ?

Being at Hull or watching on a big screen. Hhhhhmmm, I'd get to Hull if we can win promotion there if it took 42 hours :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Wayne S wrote:

12 hours or2 hours ?

2 hours if you live 10 minutes away from cardiff city stadium
Nice day out supporting your football club
Know which one im happy with

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Bananas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

12 hours vs 2 hours ?

Being at Hull or watching on a big screen. Hhhhhmmm, I'd get to Hull if we can win promotion there if it took 42 hours :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Yes, yes I get all that. Look at what I was responding to.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:27 pm

Bananas wrote:
Wayne S wrote:

12 hours vs 2 hours ?

Hull's a fair way lad not 42hours tho

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:17 am

If we beat Derby tomorrow, is there a realistic chance of the Hull game being aired at the stadium for the fans who can't make Hull.

I'd be going but it's my birthday weekend so have plans with my family but I'd be able to venture down to the stadium to watch it if it was being aired.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:19 am

troobloo3339 wrote:

Super fan alert!!!!

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:32 am

Wont be going to Hull due to costs but neither would I go CCS to watch it.

If we need a win to go up then it'll be televised anyway I guess.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:13 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Wont be going to Hull due to costs but neither would I go CCS to watch it.

Not sure if they can at this stage? Surely the games have been chosen for the weekend. Would be ironic if the one game they are not showing of City is the one that takes us up.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:45 am

2blue2handle wrote:
CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Wont be going to Hull due to costs but neither would I go CCS to watch it.

Not sure if they can at this stage? Surely the games have been chosen for the weekend. Would be ironic if the one game they are not showing of City is the one that takes us up.

I could be wrong but I think its a weeks notice?

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:52 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Ignore this - I realised it was a stupid comment :laughing6:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I don't think notice is so much the issue. The problem is they cant show games at 3pm on Saturday and its definitely to late to change that. They could probably could do a screening in Cardiff and its likely to be featured abroad, which I think opens the door for extra streams and possible pubs dodging the rules. You don't here so much of that happening these days though.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm

nubbsy wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Super fan alert!!!!

Its mental isn't it, the attitude on some is incredible.

I'm going but a beam back would be nice for those who can't afford it/don't have the time.