Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A VERY SIGNIFICANT GRUDGE MATCH : There is no doubt in my

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:18 am

MY VIEW DERBY - A VERY SIGNIFICANT GRUDGE MATCH :

There is no doubt in my mind that Derby conveniently and deliberately massaged and engineered the situation to get the original fixture called off.

// In my book they are dastardly cheats and their manager is a bottler.

// It is not only us that they cheated but also Villa, Middlesborough, Sheffield Utd , Preston , Millwall , Bristol Cityy and Brentford - the reason being that at that time all of them were challenging for the play-offs

/ On Sunday 18th March the following players were not going to play : Vydra (their very important key striker) + Huddlestone + Ledley + Anya + Ldwrance + Olsson + Winnal + Thorne. 3 or 4 of those are key players for Derby. At least Vydra & Huddlestone + Lawrance & Olsson will probably start on the 24th.

// However , we have to accept that Derby succeeded in hoodwinkig the EFL and yes absolutely sometimes villains succeed.

If there is any justice then I hope that we beat the crap out of those bottlers and that this will contribute to their downfall. However I also know that villains sometimes get away with it.

// Finally I believe that because Rowett is a bottler - he transmits this cowardice to his players. The opposite applies to us - our manager is a warrior so our team are warriors.

// Will justice be served ?

Will Warnock's Warriors defeat BOTTLING ROWETT ?

It will be so so sweet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: DERBY - A VERY SIGNIFICANT GRUDGE MATCH : There is no do

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:27 am

Totally agree annis
But and a . Big. But
Its not guaranteed that we would of won then .yes on paper we would of had an advantage
But now imo we . Go thier Tuesday with a bit less pressure as its now a game in hand and
Derby now have all the pressure not only of being seen to have cheated other clubs
But they are now outside the play offs under massive pressure not to lose
See you all at derby

Re: DERBY - A VERY SIGNIFICANT GRUDGE MATCH : There is no do

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:45 am

troobloo3339 wrote:Totally agree annis
But and a . Big. But
Its not guaranteed that we would of won then .yes on paper we would of had an advantage
But now imo we . Go thier Tuesday with a bit less pressure as its now a game in hand and
Derby now have all the pressure not only of being seen to have cheated other clubs
But they are now outside the play offs under massive pressure not to lose
See you all at derby

True Steve, Nothing is guaranteed, but we were on such a roll at the time we felt unbeatable :thumbright:

If we play to our potential we will win as Warnock will be up for this big,big time :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A VERY SIGNIFICANT GRUDGE MATCH : There is no doubt in m

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:21 am

Lets show Millwall how its done they could have done us a favour now they are supporting City Tuesday night,with Cardiff winning keeps on them on track for the play off's,
COME ON CARDIFF WE CAN DO THIS :bluebird: :occasion5:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:28 am

I was up at Derby last weekend for a wedding of a lad I met at the Euros. In fairness they were all appalled at snowgate and openly admitted it was a rip off.

Warnock did unbelievably well to get the postponement scheduled for the 24th April, avoiding 3 away games on the trot. It's now up to us. As a previous poster stated, we weren't guaranteed the points and at least now we have no doubt, we must win.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:10 am

Justice will only be served if

1. We get promoted
2. Derby finish outside the top 6
3. They start next season on a very significant points deduction.

There will be people in the hierarchy of Derby County secretly hoping that 1 and 2 happen. They know this could blow up at any time. Sued by club who lost out on a place in the premiership and sued by a club who lost out on the opportunity to fight in the premiership. You only have to look back at the Sheff utd / West Ham saga, bring the figures forward to the current day and you quickly conclude that Derby County would cease to exist.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:55 am

Still think its done, dusted and put to bed.
Rams !!!! more like lambs............. :twisted:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:18 am

I was told again yesterday that Rowett has lost the dressing room as when things are going their way he's OK but as soon as there not, he buckles, blames and bottles with no solutions or plan B. Joe Ledley is very critical of him and their performance slide and Snowgate is solely down to Rowett's incompetance. The Derby fans are also on his back.

I'm so looking forward to Tuesday and us all giving them a storm of an entirely different nature.

Weather permitting of course.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:37 am

I'd take a draw now tbh

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:44 am

rossblue wrote:I'd take a draw now tbh

That's no good to us as it probably leave us needing to win both remaining games! Far better to need 1 win from 2 games :thumbup:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:35 am

I think we will draw, lose, and win our last three games
putting us on 90 points. Fulham will win and draw though leaving them on 89 points, and sending us up.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:51 am

The way Fulham's last 2 fixtures have panned out is just typical of their luck.

Who knows Sunderland may do the double over them :roll:

Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:05 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I was told again yesterday that Rowett has lost the dressing room as when things are going their way he's OK but as soon as there not, he buckles, blames and bottles with no solutions or plan B. Joe Ledley is very critical of him and their performance slide and Snowgate is solely down to Rowett's incompetance. The Derby fans are also on his back.

I'm so looking forward to Tuesday and us all giving them a storm of an entirely different nature.

:thumbup: I hope this is right

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:15 pm

What's happened has happened, we need cool heads tomorrow night. Looking forward to it.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:53 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I was told again yesterday that Rowett has lost the dressing room as when things are going their way he's OK but as soon as there not, he buckles, blames and bottles with no solutions or plan B. Joe Ledley is very critical of him and their performance slide and Snowgate is solely down to Rowett's incompetance. The Derby fans are also on his back.

Comment from Rowett: “I would like to think my players will be up for it”. Rowett doesn’t have a clue! He doesn’t know if his players will be up for it, he doesn’t know if his players will give 100% for him, he doesn’t have a clue what he will get from his players tomorrow! They’ve lost their last 3 on the trot and if what you’re saying is correct, they will keep sinking like the titanic.