Buzzin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Buzzin

Postby Walinoz » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:13 am

Well that was the worst I’ve been for 90 mins all season, we didn’t play well , but we won .

we didn’t seem to have a Time in the game where we had a bit of sustained pressure where we would create chances and felt we could/would score. I’m not ususlly one for the statistics as the only statistic I’m interested in is shots at goal and the final result. We had 43% possession ( it felt like less ) 14 shots 5 on target , did we really ? It didn’t feel like it. We all know we didn’t play well and it’s the final result and 3pts is all that matters at this stage of the season and it shows what this team is all about . They give everything, even when things weren’t going well and after the final whistle went it was pure relief that we come away with 3 pts

I’ve woken up early this morning( 6:40 on a Sunday is unheard of ) because I’m ****ing Buzzin
I’m buzzin because the blues are going up ,believe me
The blues are going up.
Watching how we played and what they put in last night , even when things weren’t going well tells me
This team will not give it up and will fight to the last seconds it wasn’t pretty was it but fair play to them
A special mention to everyone that was there last night
The atmosphere was the best it’s been all season and it helped me and the team get through the game .
21,000 ? It felt more like 50,000
Well done all
Cant wait for derby on tues day now :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:
Gonna try and get back to sleep now :sleepy2:
Walinoz

Buzzin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Buzzin

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 am

Yep its great hearing all this from a fellow Bluebird.

Still a bit of work to do but it does seem we have the right attitude to see this through. A win at Derby and we will have one foot in the Premier.
Bakedalasker

Return to General Chat