Bartley Bluebird and the Case of the Alpen Box!

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:01 am

Shenanigans in 117 tonight when a youngster turned up in Row A carrying a home-made sign made up of about 10 old Alpen cereal boxes with a hand-written plea for Sol Bamba's shirt at the end of the game...

Initially some great touchline banter between the boy and Sean Morrison, who asked if he wanted his shirt or Sol's shirt and tried to get him to choose!

Then comes along Bartley Bluebird (nee Magpie) who then takes the box from the boy, does a little dance with it and legs it with said box...

"He'll bring it back", we all think. But no, not Bartley...he skips off around to the Family stand and gives it to another lad over there! Probably wasn't right to do but it was funny and the look on the original lad's face was priceless and to be fair, he took it well! :lol:

Sadly, our hope that Sean Morrison might come over with his own shirt was hort-lived when he gave his to some youngster in the Canton Stand

Felt a bit for the boy but it did bring a laugh to those who saw it! :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bartley Bluebird and the Case of the Alpen Box!

Postby pengamblue » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 am

Find out who,the boy is ccfc, sol, give, him your shirt reading game
pengamblue

Return to General Chat