Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pompous twats, Fulham again

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 pm

Hope they miss out totally, arrogant twats!

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/in ... =64907.100

Re: Pompous twats, Fulham again

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:58 pm

#FUCKFULHAM

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:06 pm

Their trouble is they are pissrd off because they've won 17 drawn 5 in last 22 games and still not 2nd! :laughing5:

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Don't get it?

What have they said in that thread that we wouldn't if we were in their position?

The best team over the season will go up.. end of.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Don't see a lot wrong with what they say except that we are riding our luck, we are second for a reason.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:23 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Don't see a lot wrong with what they say except that we are riding our luck, we are second for a reason.

Scott Morrison,,,, sounds like a good player.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Don't see a lot wrong with what they say except that we are riding our luck, we are second for a reason.

They're ridiculing the way we play and we basically don't deserve to go up :old:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:47 am

RV Casual wrote:Don't get it?

What have they said in that thread that we wouldn't if we were in their position?

The best team over the season will go up.. end of.

You're not wrong, fella and some real double standards from one or two! ;)

Let the football do the talking and not the Chelsea wannabes :thumbright:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:40 am

pembroke allan wrote:

They're ridiculing the way we play and we basically don't deserve to go up :old:

We play crap football, what's new? We all watch it week it week out, when it goes right it's exciting, when it doesn't it's appalling. No news here, they're right.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:05 am

There are one or two realistic posters but the rest are in denial.

Most are hinging on us dropping points at Derby. Personally I that is wishful thinking on their part. Then its onto Hull where most are confident we will drop points there. A draw will be a good result for us up there the way Hull are playing atm. No mention of the Reading game so i'm taking it they think the 3 points are ours there.

Victory for us at Derby and they all know on there its the Play Offs for them. As I said most are in denial of that.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:11 am

ae15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

We play crap football, what's new? We all watch it week it week out, when it goes right it's exciting, when it doesn't it's appalling. No news here, they're right.

FUnny how we are ahead if them with our crap football ? And we have best defence with goal difference only recently worse? It's the old adage what would you prefer occasionally crap football and get promoted or fantastic free flowing premiership style football and playoffs or worse? Can't have it all :thumbup:
Ps if we are crap doesn't say much for them as we are ahead of them!! :laughing6:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:00 pm

ae15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I agree although I don't think our style of football is crap. This new trendy tic tac nonsense is crap in my opinion and it does my head in when pundits and commentators claim 'getting the ball down on the floor' is the correct way to play football.

No it's not sticking the ball in the net is the correct way to play football not the individual style IMHO.

Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
ae15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

FUnny how we are ahead if them with our crap football ? And we have best defence with goal difference only recently worse? It's the old adage what would you prefer occasionally crap football and get promoted or fantastic free flowing premiership style football and playoffs or worse? Can't have it all :thumbup:
Ps if we are crap doesn't say much for them as we are ahead of them!! :laughing6:

Wouldn't it be better to state that we are 'crap' at playing their style of football, but very 'effective' at playing our style of football :thumbup:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
ae15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Wouldn't it be better to state that we are 'crap' at playing their style of football, but very 'effective' at playing our style of football :thumbup:

Not sure it matters at end day if we go up it proves we were better at playing the opposition than they were ? As said it's only last 4 games their goal difference as grown so their style is certainly no better than ours for getting wins. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ae15 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I agree although I don't think our style of football is crap. This new trendy tic tac nonsense is crap in my opinion and it does my head in when pundits and commentators claim 'getting the ball down on the floor' is the correct way to play football.

No it's not sticking the ball in the net is the correct way to play football not the individual style IMHO.

Yes they may have had a million more passes than us but that hasn't got them more points than us. :laughing6: