Sky Commentator.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky Commentator.

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Not sure which one it is but when most of you watch the game back listen to this guy. Couldn’t be more blatantly furious that we win games. Lines like ‘they’ve not let themselves down but also those Fulham fans’ in such a biase pissed off tone. One example of many.
Taff on the Mersey

Sky Commentator.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sky Commentator.

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:09 pm

I didn't find them biased at all, think they praised Cardiffs season quite a lot.
2blue2handle

Postby Taff on the Mersey » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:19 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I didn't find them biased at all, think they praised Cardiffs season quite a lot.

It’s perceptions. The lead commentator is very neutral but if you think the other guy had no biase at all then I need to wash my ears out.
Taff on the Mersey

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:20 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I didn't find them biased at all, think they praised Cardiffs season quite a lot.

It’s perceptions. The lead commentator is very neutral but if you think the other guy had no biase at all then I need to wash my ears out.

If you mean Don Goodman then yeah I thought he was very positive about Cardiff. He rightly pointed out forest did well but I didn't feel any bias.
2blue2handle

Postby City Slicker » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:38 pm

Gary Weaver is crap. He just spouts badenage
City Slicker

Postby PtB » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:22 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:

If you mean Don Goodman then yeah I thought he was very positive about Cardiff. He rightly pointed out forest did well but I didn't feel any bias.

He was positive in regards to a lot of things but his pickup of foul play was ridiculous! Some of his comments regarding fouls for and against us were ridiculous. "he's put his hands on him" when Hoilett farted near a defender to "there's not alot in that" as a defender wrestles Zohore to the ground.

Best one is at the first goal when he tells us the keeper has been blocked by Gunnar but no mention that the keeper's left hand has Gunnar by the shirt and that his right arm is round his neck!!!
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Return to General Chat