" Gunnar critics "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Gunnar critics "

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:07 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:Still got to agree with macadee with this one.

Gunners got way more criticism than he deserved (and a lot more than others who have been equally, if not more culpable)

And the reason for this is because of things surrounding his contract.

I think the fact some posters have claimed he’s basically using the club to get fit for the World Cup are well out of order for a player who, despite short on quality in certain areas, has always given our club his all.

I recommend you watch some of the games back since he come back and come back on that post.

And I haven't criticised him because of his contract it's more to do with his performances since he come back, it has nothing to do with his contract why people like me and others have criticised him.

People haven't criticised his performances on the field because of his contract how can you even say that, can't people actually criticise him for his performances on the field?

He has been poor since coming back and has made a lot of errors, he did do well last night and I hope it continues but to say people are criticising him because of his contract you are talking nonsense.

Didn’t say you did. There are people who have though. Not nonsense at all you obviously have selective reading :lol:
paulh_85

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:16 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

Gunners got way more criticism than he deserved (and a lot more than others who have been equally, if not more culpable)

I think the fact some posters have claimed he’s basically using the club to get fit for the World Cup are well out of order for a player who, despite short on quality in certain areas, has always given our club his all.

I recommend you watch some of the games back since he come back and come back on that post.

And I haven't criticised him because of his contract it's more to do with his performances since he come back, it has nothing to do with his contract why people like me and others have criticised him.

People haven't criticised his performances on the field because of his contract how can you even say that, can't people actually criticise him for his performances on the field?

He has been poor since coming back and has made a lot of errors, he did do well last night and I hope it continues but to say people are criticising him because of his contract you are talking nonsense.

Didn’t say you did. There are people who have though. Not nonsense at all you obviously have selective reading :lol:

So you agree that any fan who dared critique gunnarssons return should do one?
WelshPatriot

Postby paulh_85 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:25 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
DandoCCFC wrote:

So you agree that any fan who dared critique gunnarssons return should do one?

No I think anyone who’s kept the topic to his performances is perfectly entitled to their opinion, just like I’m allowed to disagree. It’s more the questioning of his commitment from some (not all, before dando gets his panties in a twist again) that I don’t like
paulh_85

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:37 pm

How's gunnars tonight then????
WelshPatriot

Postby paulh_85 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:41 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:How's gunnars tonight then????

Much better than ralls why not start a thread about him? :roll:
paulh_85

Postby CF23 Bluebird » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Are you f@cking serious? One good game since he's been back and you're creaming about him. Why the f@ck didn't he leave it for Etheridge instead of kicking it straight to them?

CF23 Bluebird

Postby WelshPatriot » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:13 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Seriously much better than Ralls???

Even though I disagree with you tell you what I won't do....i won't tell you to do one.
WelshPatriot

Postby maccydee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:08 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Even though I disagree with you tell you what I won't do....i won't tell you to do one.

Get behind the f*cking team.
maccydee

Postby maccydee » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:11 pm

maccydee wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Or f*cking do one.
maccydee

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:05 pm

maccydee wrote:
maccydee wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

Or f*cking do one.

What's wrong you upset because you had a pop at city fans??
WelshPatriot

Postby 2blue2handle » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:48 pm

I just hope the club don't give Gunner a new deal no matter what division we are in.
2blue2handle

Postby BlueVanman » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:24 pm

Well you are not going to like this one mate 'I THINK GUNNERS IS SHITE' and our form has dipped drastically since his return.

Like it or not its my opinion and its not going to change :ayatollah:
BlueVanman

Previous

Return to General Chat