Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:37 am

Marco Grujic Cardiff City Stats :

10 Games

9 Wins

1 Draw

0 Losses

:bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluescarf:

4F2FB74D-D706-4696-8C9F-F5220756AE3C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ MARCO GRUJIC ‘

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:47 am

Long may it continue... :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:48 am

I think he has been great, just what we needed in January and you can see why so highly rated by Klopp. Mind still didn't stop our fans judging him to early.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:07 am

Can't be just a coincidence. I like him sat in front of our back 4. Wins loads of headers. With gunnars back we are such a solid team and squad

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:24 am

Grujic has grown into the position and he is turning out to be an excellent loan, maybe we can get him next season ?

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:46 am

And on the plus side another 4 games and we won’t be fined by Liverpool :laughing6:

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 am

Moved further forward when Gunnar came on breaking up farther up field and again did well. :clap:

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 am

carlccfc wrote:Marco Grujic Cardiff City Stats :

10 Games

9 Wins

1 Draw

0 Losses

Brilliant stats when Marco Grujjic has played :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:59 pm

He'll be Even better with Gunnars in the team.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:36 pm

carlccfc wrote:Marco Grujic Cardiff City Stats :

10 Games

9 Wins

1 Draw

0 Losses

Imagine if we could have had him for the Christmas disaster games ????

Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:50 pm

You can see exactly why Klopp rates him. Was effortlessly brilliant yesterday. Forming a formidable midfield bond with Callum Patterson

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Was unreal yesterday, so good on the ball and they couldn't get near him.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:24 pm

Carl, took a few games to settle in as you would expect, been a great signing for us, very comfortable on the ball, good passer, puts his foot and never seems to lose an header.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 pm

Grujic has grown into every game, getting better all the time. He’s only 21 too. I love his posession play - it’s so hard to nick the ball off him. With Gunnar back and Rallsy on the mend, we’re going to have some serious options for the run in. Grujic and Gunnar combo is mouthwatering. But Pato is the man - that’s the signing of the season right there. That eye for goal is a rare ability. Love him! Can’t wait to see Warnock unleash this midfield against Wolves.

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Grujic is our Neves!

Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:58 pm

I'd love us to have him back on a season long loan next year

He just keeps getting better every game and is so composed on the ball

Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:01 pm

BrightBlueFuture wrote:Grujic is our Neves!

I think you mean Neves is their Grujic ;) :thumbup:

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:42 pm

Def grown into the role. He gives the ball away in bad positions sometimes but other than that he's been a good signing!

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:09 pm

I said on here a couple of weeks back that when Gunner is back then Grujic will be pushed more forward and then we will see his creative side more, I honestly think the guy is just going to get better and better.

A few have mentioned if we go up we should get him on loan next season also, is that an option that has been said by either club ? Or our fans wishful thinking ?

Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:48 pm

Welsh Exile wrote:I said on here a couple of weeks back that when Gunner is back then Grujic will be pushed more forward and then we will see his creative side more, I honestly think the guy is just going to get better and better.

A few have mentioned if we go up we should get him on loan next season also, is that an option that has been said by either club ? Or our fans wishful thinking ?

I'd have thought we would be in a great position to get him on loan again if we went up. Can't see him making the Liverpool team especially with Keita to join in the summer. If we went up it would be an obvious move to get him experience if warnock wanted him.

If we don't go up may still be an option I'd guess. Depends if anyone other clubs took an interest