Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: 4,812 tickets sold /Sold out

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:45 am

UPDATED

TICKET UPDATE: Blues have sold our full allocation of 4,812 tickets for this game. No further tickets will be available.

Next Tuesday night

Birmingham with one win away in the last 20 months have sold 4,500 tickets and still selling for their Away game next week at Bolton on a Tuesday night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: 4,500 tickets sold so far

Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Howdy Annis.

It’s the Tuesday Night game, after Easter.

Tickets were cheap at £15 for Adults, but still a decent effort. No Trains home, so all arriving by motor.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:17 pm

Blues1875 wrote:Howdy Annis.

It’s the Tuesday Night game, after Easter.

Tickets were cheap at £15 for Adults, but still a decent effort. No Trains home, so all arriving by motor.

Jake, Even better support then as its a midweek night away game :thumbright: :thumbright:

When your near the bottom virtually all season, most clubs fans desert and even clubs doing far better than yourselves would not take that many, yes the price is cheap, but just look at your position :thumbright:

Good Luck :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Fair play that’s banging support, they don’t have much support at home but away I would say it’s them, Sunderland and shef weds always the loudest.

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:26 pm

Fair play that’s banging support, they don’t have much support at home but away I would say it’s them, Sunderland and shef weds always the loudest.

Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:33 pm

As I've stated before the best supported clubs are the ones who have spent the most seasons in the top division regardless of their current position. The three you quoted Sunderland 86 seasons sheff wed 66 seasons Birmingham 57 seasons.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:53 am

https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2018 ... -sold-out/

BLUES HAVE SOLD THE FULL ALLOCATION OF TICKETS FOR OUR SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST BOLTON WANDERERS AT THE MACRON STADIUM ON TUESDAY 3 APRIL (8PM KICK-OFF).
Bolton Wanderers v Blues
Sky Bet Championship
Macron Stadium
Tuesday 3 April 2018 (8pm kick-off)

TICKET UPDATE: Blues have sold our full allocation of 4,812 tickets for this game. No further tickets will be available.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:58 am

Blues1875 wrote:https://www.bcfc.com/news/articles/2018/bolton-wanderers-v-blues-sold-out/

BLUES HAVE SOLD THE FULL ALLOCATION OF TICKETS FOR OUR SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST BOLTON WANDERERS AT THE MACRON STADIUM ON TUESDAY 3 APRIL (8PM KICK-OFF).
Bolton Wanderers v Blues
Sky Bet Championship
Macron Stadium
Tuesday 3 April 2018 (8pm kick-off)

Brilliant fair play, brilliant :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: Updated: 4,812 tickets sold /Sold out

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:07 pm

Great support especially for a Tuesday night. Quite supprised they didn't bring more down here , think it was 1700 which is one on the best followings this season, but thought they'd sell out with it being Saturday and the numbers they've taken elsewhere.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Cheap tickets have helped the Bolton sales. I’m fairly confident we’ll sell less than a Third of that, for an upcoming midweek at Bristol.

I thought the following at Cardiff was poor. Hard to explain why. Trains weren’t cheap, I bought mine really early with a change at Chepstow, and it was still over Thirty Quid. My pal paid over Forty, on the day.

That said, it has been ‘another’ desperate run of results.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Pencoed wrote:Great support especially for a Tuesday night. Quite supprised they didn't bring more down here , think it was 1700 which is one on the best followings this season, but thought they'd sell out with it being Saturday and the numbers they've taken elsewhere.

1,742 fans they brought to us, excellent considering they have been in a relegation battle all season and won one away game in nearly two years.

Cardiff/Brum made it strict on Brums ticket sales due to the trouble there has been by Brum at our place in the last few yrs.

What they are taking to Bolton on a Tuesday night, is for me more than quality :thumbright:

4,812 fans (sold out).

Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Pencoed wrote:Great support especially for a Tuesday night. Quite supprised they didn't bring more down here , think it was 1700 which is one on the best followings this season, but thought they'd sell out with it being Saturday and the numbers they've taken elsewhere.

1,742 fans they brought to us, excellent considering they have been in a relegation battle all season and won one away game in nearly two years.

Cardiff/Brum made it strict on Brums ticket sales due to the trouble there has been by Brum at our place in the last few yrs.

What they are taking to Bolton on a Tuesday night, is for me more than quality :thumbright:

4,812 fans (sold out).

Total quality in my opinion and best of luck to them

Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:22 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

4,812 fans (sold out).

Total quality in my opinion and best of luck to them

I agree with you :thumbright:

Tuesday night, bottom three nearly all season and only won away win in nearly two years, hats of to them, nearly 5,000 Away fans.