Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HULL AWAY

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 am

Will this be our promotion party? i remember going when we went up as champions 2012/13, bit odd how it is the last away game same as that yea? will we take 2500 like we did when we went up? :bluebird:

Re: HULL AWAY

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:27 am

HARRYccfc1927 wrote:Will this be our promotion party? i remember going when we went up as champions 2012/13, bit odd how it is the last away game same as that yea? will we take 2500 like we did when we went up? :bluebird:

Hopefully promoted well before then and this is a celebration day and City should take 5,000 Fans this time :thumbright: :bluebird:

Hull will give us the whole of behind the goal and some side :thumbright:

Their crowds are embarrassing

Re: HULL AWAY

Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:56 am

I was there for that game in 2012/13 season and what game/day it was.

We were already up as Champions while Hull had to match whatever Watford did against Leeds at Vicarage Road. After 10 minutes we started singing "one nil to the Cockney boys". You could see all the Hull fans on their mobiles checking it that was right. Unfortunately for them the mobile reception was crap so they could not find out. You could tell they were worried as the silence was deadly. Anyway Watford had not taken the lead but it soon got back Leeds had and the silence was broken by the Hull fans sticking the middle finger at us all. Talk about biting good time.